News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on November 06, 2018, 01:04:28 PM

Originally Red was Democrat ... then they changed it, just to fool the fools.  All Americans are MAGA, they just disagree on who to screw.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on November 06, 2018, 04:09:44 PM
Seriously? When are people going to out grow "the winners write the history"? Anybody heard of Vietnam? Russians have histories of Afghanistan. Dubya wrote of his battle with the alphabet and "My First Reader" after he left the White House.

Well, hate all war if you think that best.  You were there.  What is the lesson of Vietnam, other than LBJ was Satan?  I can't see it as support for Communism.  I can see it as a lesson in why the intelligentsia should be exterminated.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Quote from: Baruch on November 06, 2018, 07:56:12 PM
What is the lesson of Vietnam, other than LBJ was Satan?

The lesson of Vietnam is that war is very lucrative to those who manufacture weapons of war.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on November 06, 2018, 08:17:32 PM
The lesson of Vietnam is that war is very lucrative to those who manufacture weapons of war.

So kill all the capitalists, to establish peace, right Karl?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Blackleaf

"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Unbeliever

Quote from: Baruch on November 06, 2018, 08:49:30 PM
So kill all the capitalists, to establish peace, right Karl?
They don't need to be killed, just "re-educated." LOL
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on November 07, 2018, 01:20:51 PM
They don't need to be killed, just "re-educated." LOL

I am sure the rice fields of Cambodia are waiting ;-(  Got Hoe?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

PickelledEggs

Yeah. Furries are fucking weird, man. One of the only kinks I actively shame, shamelessly

Mr.Obvious

"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Munch

Quote from: PickelledEggs on November 08, 2018, 08:59:13 AM
Yeah. Furries are fucking weird, man. One of the only kinks I actively shame, shamelessly

soo, whys it okay to shame people for having fursona's, but its perfectly fine for people dressing up in starwars costumes, or final fantasy costumes?

Sure, the furry community has some rotten eggs in it, some bad stories of people going to far with it. But that is because of the individuals, not because things like furry-cons promote sexual deviancy .

My boyfriends have fursona's, these are them.

they don't dress up like these characters, they don't own fur suits, they don't go to furry-cons, they haven't changed their first or last names to match with their characters. All they do is roleplay as them in the games they came from (world of warcraft) and occasionally write fan fiction about them or pay for commissions to have artists draw them.

Considering all the stuff in the world that is pretty fucking awful, just taking a few examples of people taking their fandom to far and classing all people in that group as the same kind of deviant is pretty shallow for people to do. It be like how because theres a couple cases around the world of gay men being pedophiles, and having Christians accusing all gays of being pedophiles because of it.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Munch on November 08, 2018, 10:04:16 AM
soo, whys it okay to shame people for having fursona's, but its perfectly fine for people dressing up in starwars costumes, or final fantasy costumes?

Sure, the furry community has some rotten eggs in it, some bad stories of people going to far with it. But that is because of the individuals, not because things like furry-cons promote sexual deviancy .

My boyfriends have fursona's, these are them.

they don't dress up like these characters, they don't own fur suits, they don't go to furry-cons, they haven't changed their first or last names to match with their characters. All they do is roleplay as them in the games they came from (world of warcraft) and occasionally write fan fiction about them or pay for commissions to have artists draw them.

Considering all the stuff in the world that is pretty fucking awful, just taking a few examples of people taking their fandom to far and classing all people in that group as the same kind of deviant is pretty shallow for people to do. It be like how because theres a couple cases around the world of a gay men being pedophiles, and having Christians accusing all gays of being pedophiles because of it.
It's ok to shame anyone for anything. I'm a non-discriminatory shame-er.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Munch

Quote from: PickelledEggs on November 08, 2018, 10:07:06 AM
It's ok to shame anyone for anything. I'm a non-discriminatory shame-er.

A child suffering from a brain tumor with 2 months to live.

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Munch on November 08, 2018, 10:13:49 AM
A child suffering from a brain tumor with 2 months to live.

Idiot couldn't have been born without an ailment? What a loser.