News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trdsf

"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Munch

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Unbeliever on October 01, 2018, 01:42:44 PM
And only when you're playing your bass guitar.
♫Momma played bass,
Daddy liked to fiddle...♫
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Poison Tree

Quote from: Hydra009 on October 03, 2018, 12:14:20 AM

Dangerous idiots who don't know what they are talking about; that's clearly a lime
"Observe that noses were made to wear spectacles; and so we have spectacles. Legs were visibly instituted to be breeched, and we have breeches" Voltaire�s Candide

Munch

trdsf

"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Blackleaf

"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Cavebear

Quote from: Poison Tree on October 03, 2018, 02:04:11 AM
Dangerous idiots who don't know what they are talking about; that's clearly a lime

Yeah, obviously should have used an orange to make her eye green. 
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Mike Cl

Quote from: Blackleaf on October 03, 2018, 11:54:10 PM

I love your dog!!
I have one that is about his size except more tan in color.  And he gets that same look when I put any kind of clothing on him.  Even if he is shaking with the cold, if I put anything on him and put him down, he walks around the house stiff legged and looking indigent. 
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Hydra009

Munch

Munch