News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Baruch

Maybe have real Mexican for lunch today.  Thanks for the suggestion.

Mexican - the real thing ;-)
Tex-Mex - Anglo version of the real thing
Fast food Mexican - not even real food [-(
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

I like places that serve the big margaritas, the ones that come with state-mandated lifeguards in case you fall in and your party needs help pulling you out. (Please don't fight them, they have your best interest at heart.)
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Hydra009

The storm is so strong that it has apparently cut power to all of America (including Hawaii and Alaska) as well as Canada and Mexico.

USA (325.7 million) + Canada (36.29 million) + Mexico (127.5 million) = 489.49 million.  That's about 10.5 million short, so let's toss in Portugal (10.37 million) to reach the 500 million threshold.

Unbeliever

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Munch

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Mike Cl

Quote from: Munch on September 17, 2018, 08:50:27 AM

I love those guys!  Snow Leopard, one of the most beautiful creatures ever.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Mike Cl on September 17, 2018, 11:33:06 AM
And a great example of species adaptation to an environment. "snowshoe" feet, white fur instead of the leopard orange, limbs great for powering through snow and climbing steep terrain rather than running on a savannah.
PZ Myers

Munch

Quote from: Mike Cl on September 17, 2018, 11:33:06 AM

totally are. only saw a regular African leopard at a zoo once, have such a grace to them.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Gawdzilla Sama

PZ Myers

Mike Cl

Quote from: Munch on September 17, 2018, 01:48:11 PM
totally are. only saw a regular African leopard at a zoo once, have such a grace to them.
All the big cats in general are beautiful and graceful.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on September 17, 2018, 04:31:57 PM
All the big cats in general are beautiful and graceful.

Graceful?  My cats aren't if you catch them when they think nobody is looking ;-)  I have known male cats who are klutzes.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Baruch on September 17, 2018, 08:07:24 PM
Graceful?  My cats aren't if you catch them when they think nobody is looking ;-)  I have know male cats who are klutzes.
You own some big cats, do you???  I'd say you are lucky to be alive.  I do love white Bengal tigers and snow leopards but I'd not want to own one.  And yes, the big cats are graceful.

Hydra009

My brother says it's disgusting.  He will never know my joy.