News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on September 05, 2018, 11:19:12 PM
It's almost like liberals might realise that "Muslims" are not one homogeneous hive-mind...

Haha ... liberals are a hive mind.  Straight from Das Capital.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Munch on September 06, 2018, 06:03:04 AM
Misses the point don't you think, if people come directly from a country where killing gays is legal, to a country where it's illegal, many of them might think their way of how the law should work might conflict a tiny bit.

Gays supporting conservatives has some mental gymnastics to it, almost as bad as thinking an anti gay society will just blend in with a western society seamlessly :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NJVF2PQbbE

Democrats never met a beheading Muslim terrorist they didn't like, nor did McCain.  These terrorists, including Bin Ladin, are agents of the Deep State.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Hydra009

Hydra009

Gawdzilla Sama

Technically they're an offshore island chain, so they've been "left" since the land bridge was submerged.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Baruch

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on September 07, 2018, 11:11:24 AM
Technically they're an offshore island chain, so they've been "left" since the land bridge was submerged.

Flood the Chunnel while there is still time to stop Merkel's panzers.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Cavebear

Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

I would rather kill the future than the past ;-)  But then I am anti-revolutionary, progressive or reactionary.  Kilo Ren is a typical reactionary. Rey is a typical progressive.  Of course neither can be killed.  If you kill your parents before you were born ... then you never existed.  Pure nihilism .. and convenient to open you up to conversion into a Storm Trooper killer or Resistance soy boy.

Nike can forget my ever buying over priced sneakers.  And why should they be patriotic for the US?  They are mostly based in Indonesia, a Muslim country.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Hydra009 on September 08, 2018, 11:52:58 AM

Um, I only saw the ad briefly on a news show, but I don't think that is quite how it went there.  If my memory fails, that is a powerful image.  If my memory is correct, that is one great sarc image!
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on September 08, 2018, 12:01:11 PM
Um, I only saw the ad briefly on a news show, but I don't think that is quite how it went there.  If my memory fails, that is a powerful image.  If my memory is correct, that is one great sarc image!

Like Air America, Nike is just another CIA front company.  Who isn't?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Baruch

Ageist much?  Disability insensitive much?  Have you no shame? ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.