News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Understanding what animal life exists in the political jungle ...

http://leftycartoons.com/2010/06/29/the-24-types-of-libertarian/

More by the same artist, look at The Two Party System in archives.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Munch

I copy paste the entire lyrics to the song Kyle's moms a bitch on trade chat, but replaced kyles mom with sylvanas.

I'm horde btw
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Hydra009

Hydra009

Damn you government, and your monopoly on access to the totality of human knowledge!

Baruch

Access to totality of government propaganda and useful idiots (puts up hand).  I love Big Brother.  I love Big Mac even more!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Munch

Word of advice, never do an image search on Bing while at a Starbucks. Never brought the tablet against my chest faster...

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Munch on August 08, 2018, 07:55:56 AM
Word of advice, never do an image search on Bing while at a Starbucks. Never brought the tablet against my chest faster...
Do you get free lattes for posting images of your chest?
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Baruch

That good huh?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

trdsf

On my tablet, searches are always filtered strictly just to avoid such an emergency.  On my desktop at home, anything goes.

Heh, I am reminded of a co-worker I once had whose wife could be fairly described as being maybe a little too innocent and pure-minded.  She went online for a recipe for cherry pie (this would've been '99, '00, thereabouts so it was on Altavista, or pre-SafeSearch Google).

She was not ready for the search results when she entered only 'cherry pie'...
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Munch

Quote from: trdsf on August 08, 2018, 01:16:29 PM
On my tablet, searches are always filtered strictly just to avoid such an emergency.  On my desktop at home, anything goes.

Heh, I am reminded of a co-worker I once had whose wife could be fairly described as being maybe a little too innocent and pure-minded.  She went online for a recipe for cherry pie (this would've been '99, '00, thereabouts so it was on Altavista, or pre-SafeSearch Google).

She was not ready for the search results when she entered only 'cherry pie'...

Just as well she didn't do cream pie