News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shiranu

Quote from: Hydra009 on March 29, 2018, 12:34:45 AM

I'll never understand why people like tea.  Tastes horrible, tbh.

I now know how people feel when I tell them I don't like coffee. You might as well have just told me you kick puppies or something.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on March 29, 2018, 12:34:45 AM

I'll never understand why people like tea.  Tastes horrible, tbh.

Medicinal.  Camomile and peppermint in particular.  Cold green tea is a great refresher.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on March 29, 2018, 01:16:04 AM
I now know how people feel when I tell them I don't like coffee. You might as well have just told me you kick puppies or something.

No, we just kick Shiranu instead ;-)

Proper Greek/Turkish coffee is the real thing.  High caffeine, high sugar, no creamer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TleH2q86O0M
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

*wonders if anyone noticed the silica packet in the tea yet*

pr126

I did the first time.

#Tidepod Do not eat.

Mike Cl

Don't like coffee???!!!  Stay away from my puppies and kittens--and where do you store all those fly wings you pull off????
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on March 29, 2018, 11:05:34 AM
Don't like coffee???!!!  Stay away from my puppies and kittens--and where do you store all those fly wings you pull off????

Dracula's associate in the original story, Renfield ... he ate flies and other bugs.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

This kid's going places.  Not OSHA-compliant places, but places.

Cavebear

I don't like coffee.  Quite frankly, the smell makes me a bit nauseous.  Like fish being reheated in a microwave in a small office. 
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Mr.Obvious

Makes sense.
Not having coffee puts me in a foul enough mood to kick puppies.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

trdsf

Quote from: Cavebear on March 29, 2018, 06:57:41 PM
I don't like coffee.  Quite frankly, the smell makes me a bit nauseous.  Like fish being reheated in a microwave in a small office.
My ex loved the smell of coffee, but not the taste.  So I'd make coffee and drink his share of it.  It seemed a reasonable price to pay.  :)
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on March 29, 2018, 06:57:41 PM

Figures ... I microwaved frozen diet meal for lunch, of fish and rice.  Better than those horrid fish sticks my mother used to bake.  Too bad we don't have smell-o-vision ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: trdsf on March 29, 2018, 07:38:28 PM
My ex loved the smell of coffee, but not the taste.  So I'd make coffee and drink his share of it.  It seemed a reasonable price to pay.  :)

It is fun to open a fresh can of un-used grounds, and just smell it.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Blackleaf

"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Baruch

The "malakim" or divine messengers in that image are Roman, not Jewish.  But at least they aren't cherubs (a Hebrew word, but "putti" in Italian, flying babies who accompany Venus).  "Cherubim" are semitic angels in the form of whirlwinds .. think dust devils and chinooks.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.