Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unbeliever

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Gilgamesh

Baruch

The Germans have a habit of not quitting when they are ahead, and are optimistic even when in decline.  Too much confidence!  Once you win at poker, take the pot and go home.  Don't keep playing!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Dolores Umbridge says that if any dark arts attack were to take place, she'd run in there and protect the students, wand or no wand.

Gilgamesh

Hydra009

Some of you may expel bodily fluids.  That's perfectly natural.  As are vivid hallucinations in which you die horribly.  Sleep tight.  That allows your body to more easily maintain its temperature so you don't die of hypothermia.

Cavebear

Quote from: Blackleaf on March 06, 2018, 01:47:16 PM
I've never thought to give my cats a french fry. Cheese, though. They really liked cheese.
Mine stay in the kitchen whenever I am there.  Cuz that's where the food comes from (so far as they know).

And when I'm not filling their bowls endlessly (how do they EAT so much?), I'm cutting off small tidbits of cheese of beef or chicken from my own meals to toss to them.  And then when I'm eating dinner, I toss kibbles around on the wood floors for them to chase.  And they LOVE that!
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

trdsf

Quote from: Cavebear on March 08, 2018, 05:38:48 AM
Mine stay in the kitchen whenever I am there.  Cuz that's where the food comes from (so far as they know).

And when I'm not filling their bowls endlessly (how do they EAT so much?), I'm cutting off small tidbits of cheese of beef or chicken from my own meals to toss to them.  And then when I'm eating dinner, I toss kibbles around on the wood floors for them to chase.  And they LOVE that!
Althea's not much for cheese, but I can get her to dance for chicken.

Actually, Althea has a love/hate relationship with cheese.  She insists on her tithe from the human food regardless of what it is, and dances just as energetically for cheese as she does chicken... and once it hits the floor, she remembers she doesn't like it.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Cavebear

Quote from: trdsf on March 08, 2018, 10:46:04 AM
Althea's not much for cheese, but I can get her to dance for chicken.

Actually, Althea has a love/hate relationship with cheese.  She insists on her tithe from the human food regardless of what it is, and dances just as energetically for cheese as she does chicken... and once it hits the floor, she remembers she doesn't like it.

Mine love cheese.  Well, Marley doesn't love it.  he sniffs at most anything I drop and walks away.  But he sure loves pork gravy when I make any! 

https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=33563281#editor/target=post;postID=949793354536743208;onPublishedMenu=allposts;onClosedMenu=allposts;postNum=6;src=postname

Unbeliever

God Not Found

PopeyesPappy

Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

Cavebear

Unbeliever

God Not Found

Cavebear

Quote from: Unbeliever on March 08, 2018, 05:33:16 PM

Makes me think of Sean Connery saying "Your mom's dildo, Trebeck!"

Oh crap. I didn't even notice that the first time.  ROTFLMAO!  And I know that is really old, but it seemed to fit...

Hydra009