Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unbeliever

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Baruch

Unbeliever - I saw a beluga whale masturbate in front of a little girl once, but heh, this was in California!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

When I see someone decked out in epics grinding rep

Blackleaf

Quote from: Unbeliever on December 26, 2017, 05:59:41 PM
Now I'm wondering if you'd've laughed out loud had you'd made the connection immediately. Did the initial lack of recognition cause a more strident laugh because it took you a bit to get it?

Just curious.

I probably would have still found it funny, but I do think that having to think about the punch line does make it a little more rewarding when you figure it out. I hate when I randomly start laughing five minutes later, though, when I finally get it and everyone else has already forgotten the joke.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Unbeliever

Yeah, when I was a kid you couldn't tell me a joke on Wednesday, lest I laugh out loud during the sermon on Sunday!
God Not Found

Unbeliever

God Not Found

Unbeliever

Acrobatic goat? Hell, I can't even do this!

God Not Found

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Hydra009

Not pictured: I can't heal you because I'm dead because I got your aggro from healing you.