Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unbeliever

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Unbeliever

Yeah, Joshua Feuerstein - what a piece of...uh...work.

God Not Found

Unbeliever

I wonder if this is how Houdini got started?

God Not Found

Unbeliever

God Not Found

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

aitm

*MOD NOTE* you all better pick up your game, you guys really suck at "funny"....c'mon man!
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Unbeliever

God Not Found

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: aitm on June 27, 2017, 05:33:05 PM
*MOD NOTE* you all better pick up your game, you guys really suck at "funny"....c'mon man!
PZ Myers

Gawdzilla Sama

Something like that happened to me back in '72. Five boats, five men on each boat. I was the only one that survived a very bad day at the office. I credit Augustine of Hippo for that, I prayed to him daily.
PZ Myers

Shiranu

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on June 27, 2017, 07:44:19 AM
Eh?

We are told time and time again that we don't spend like they use to, that by our age they had 2 cars, 3 kids and a house while paying their way through college on a part time job (slight exaggeration, but not too far), that it's bad for the economy that so many young people don't have money to spend... without taking into account that wages have stayed consistent while prices have skyrocketed and that the job market, like the economy, sucks. Ironically it's the very people who tell us we are failing who broke the system in the first place.

It's one that it has to be funny, otherwise it's just painful.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on June 27, 2017, 06:25:50 PM

It's funny because most gun-related fatalities are committed by police, not civilians.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel