News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caseagainstfaith

Please visit my site at http://www.caseagainstfaith.com  featuring critiques of Lee Strobel and other apologetics.

Gawdzilla Sama

That's the point, the original questioner didn't know math.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Hijiri Byakuren

Orange juice is a pathway to many nutrients some consider to be all-natural.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Unbeliever

What the hell is "palp"?

I thought it was "pulp," but what do I know?
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Unbeliever on June 01, 2017, 06:18:00 PM
What the hell is "palp"?

I thought it was "pulp," but what do I know?
You palpate breasts to check for lumps. If you find lumps in breasts you put them back in the blender and run it for another 15-30 seconds on "pulperize."
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Unbeliever

Ah, yes - so clear when explained well!
God Not Found

Gawdzilla Sama

PZ Myers

Unbeliever

Do you translate them from English to Chinese to Russian and then back to English? That how most of them are done, I think.
God Not Found

Unbeliever

God Not Found

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Unbeliever on June 01, 2017, 07:23:58 PM
Do you translate them from English to Chinese to Russian and then back to English? That how most of them are done, I think.
Remember what I said about blenders? Turns out they're endlessly useful. Especially if your need 30 pages of Urdu tomorrow.
PZ Myers

Mike Cl

Quote from: Unbeliever on June 01, 2017, 07:23:58 PM
Naa..........it's usually from English to Japanese back into English.  The best ones are from Japanese into English.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Unbeliever

God Not Found

Unbeliever

Ah, now this is the way to play chess!

God Not Found

Hijiri Byakuren

Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Unbeliever

God Not Found