News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Troll Thread Cleanup

Started by PickelledEggs, July 26, 2014, 02:37:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PickelledEggs

I just moved a bunch of the troll started threads to Enter the Darkness to help clean up the forum and make it more welcoming to new members. So if you are looking to post in something that was in the "intros" section and it was started by someone dumped in to purgatory / banished completely from the forum, it's in ETD, if you are wondering if you can't find it

Solitary

THANKS FOR DOING A GREAT JOB! It is appreciated by me an old timer that doesn't take fools gladly.  :clap: Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Solitary on July 26, 2014, 04:48:27 PM
THANKS FOR DOING A GREAT JOB! It is appreciated by me an old timer that doesn't take fools gladly.  :clap: Solitary

Let me tell you something, Solitary.

You're the man, man.

Solitary

Just to show you that a man doesn't have to reproduce.  :eek: :laugh: Thanks! Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

doorknob

I just looked in enter the darkness and I wasn't following any of those threads so I was unaware of them.

But thanks for the clean up. Great job!

PickelledEggs

Quote from: doorknob on July 27, 2014, 12:15:28 AM
I just looked in enter the darkness and I wasn't following any of those threads so I was unaware of them.

But thanks for the clean up. Great job!
some of them are old and not very intro-y so they might be buried a page or two deep and they might not look like an intro thread. Next time I'll leave the redirect link because I won't be as much of an ubernoob

Sent from your mom