News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Kid dies and sees Jesus 3 times

Started by PickelledEggs, July 24, 2014, 01:35:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PickelledEggs

Nam

How does he know what he looks like? And, how does he know it wasn't just George Carlin?

-Nam
Mad cow disease...it's not just for cows, or the mad!

ApostateLois

I think a cosmic white hippie should be easy to recognize.
"Now we see through a glass dumbly." ~Crow, MST3K #903, "Puma Man"

DunkleSeele

I love how they put a link to buy his mom's book at the end of the article...

Munch

Any death of a child is tragic, no parent should ever have to go through burying their own children.

The problem with this article is that it makes a spectacle out of his death, a child whos obviously had the idea of jesus imprinted on his mind. your notice how its only a deeply religious family that something like this will happen to, because of how deep the imprint of the image of jesus would be on the kids mind, it would not happen to anyone else who hasn't gone through that level of indoctrination.

It reminds me of that recent movie Heaven is for real. 
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

DunkleSeele

But the kid didn't die, he's still alive and having a pretty normal life (according to the article).

Munch

Quote from: DunkleSeele on July 24, 2014, 05:19:08 PM
But the kid didn't die, he's still alive and having a pretty normal life (according to the article).

ooooh. Silly me, I must have skimmed past that bit.. what happens when you've only had 4 hours sleep

I guess then they are making a spectacle out of his near deaths, still on the front of him being a kid indoctrinated by his parents, or simply told jesus was there.

Its still pretty bad, you'd think they would be happy their kid didn't actually die instead of using his near death in this way.

Nam

Quote from: Munch on July 24, 2014, 05:26:51 PM
ooooh. Silly me, I must have skimmed past that bit.. what happens when you've only had 4 hours sleep

You realize that isn't your significant other next to you but...

And you then vomit by realizing it was the best sex ever...

for you, for the dog...you reminded him of a cat he slept with after only sleeping for 4 hours. The dog said afterward, "Pussy's pussy."

-Nam

Munch

I don't.. have a dog.. I have a cat, but its a girl.. and not into girls...

urm..

I think i need some coffee.

gussy

Quote“My mom had two miscarriages before me that I had never known about, never heard about,” Whitley said. “I was able to see them.”

I wonder what form a miscarried fetus takes on in heaven?  Is it just a little red blob oozing down the golden street or does it grow into a human?

Cocoa Beware

I see Jesus at least 3 times a day and hes extremely annoying. Hes always "borrowing" my tools and "forgetting" to return them.

When I invite him inside my house he fricking eats all my food, the pudgy bastard.

"Love thy neighbor"  Yeah right... what kind of idiot do you have to be to think that would actually work?

bigdavebear

heaven and god are real the article and the movie are proof

Nam

Quote from: bigdavebear on August 07, 2014, 12:11:55 AM
heaven and god are real the article and the movie are proof

Movies aren't proof of such things. They're fiction.

-Nam

Solitary

I'm not sure, but I think an angel keeps stealing one pair of all my socks.  :madu: How in the hell does he know what Jesus looked like, or that it was even Him? Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Youssuf Ramadan

If he'd been brought up in Saudi, he'd have seen Mohammed or some shit.  If he'd been brought up in Clearwater, he'd have seen L. Ron Hubbard bending David Miscavige over.  Pass the salt....   :winkle: