News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Teh gayz did it!

Started by AllPurposeAtheist, July 23, 2014, 03:53:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllPurposeAtheist

QuoteHatemonger Bryan Fischer says Obama using Malaysian plane shoot-down to advance 'radical homosexual agenda': In an op-ed, Fischer said President Obama "stood on the graves" of the HIV/AIDS researchers who died in the plane crash by proclaiming that the U.S. will "continue to stand for the basic principle that people have a right to live as they choose."

"There is no question that the HIV/AIDS crisis is behaviorally induced, and that changing sexual behavior is central to getting this epidemic under control," [Fischer] added. "If there is any lesson about homosexuality to be taken from this tragedy, it is this. Homosexual behavior kills, and the sooner we alert young men to this the more compassionate we will be and they longer they will live."

Pretty obvious teh gayz have taken over the Russian backed rebels in Ukraine..  Oh my! :eek:
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Nam

Sad thing is it's the usually the most fundamental antigay activists who are closeted gay themselves. He hates himself so much all gays are to blame.

Except him, of course.

-Nam
Mad cow disease...it's not just for cows, or the mad!

Hydra009

Quotechanging sexual behavior is central to getting this epidemic under control
Well, he's not wrong there.  Safe sex and all that.  I seriously doubt that's what he meant, though.  Everything else he said is bollocks.

AllPurposeAtheist

I bet he doesn't know syphilis has been around awhile too..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Nam

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on July 23, 2014, 05:58:34 PM
I bet he doesn't know syphilis has been around awhile too..

Sure he does...he has it.

-Nam

Solitary

Is it something in the water that people seem to be getting dumber and dumber? Could it be the Holy Water?  :rotflmao: Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Contemporary Protestant

I hoped for a moment that was the onion, I was disappointed to find out it was for real

Nam

Quote from: Contemporary Protestant on July 24, 2014, 02:36:10 AM
I hoped for a moment that was the onion, I was disappointed to find out it was for real

Happens more than you may think

-Nam