News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Televangelist most repugnant?

Started by Outnumbered, February 21, 2013, 05:14:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian37

I'd say Benny Hinn is the biggest slimeball he has the biggest reach and wealth of all the con artists. I'd put the late Jerry Falwell in at second, and Pat Robertnuts in at 3rd.
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

Alaric I

Quote from: "Brian37"Pat Robertnuts in at 3rd.

he's actually changing his views some in his old age.  Still a bit of a nutter, but not as bad anymore.

commonsense822

Quote from: "Jason_Harvestdancer"
Quote from: "Thumpalumpacus"I kinda like Ted Haggard.  Nothing says "man of God" like being a meth addict given over to soliciting sex from male prostitutes.

No fair picking on him for his denomination being Crystal Methodist.

Oh damn, that was good haha.

Brian37

Quote from: "commonsense822"
Quote from: "Jason_Harvestdancer"
Quote from: "Thumpalumpacus"I kinda like Ted Haggard.  Nothing says "man of God" like being a meth addict given over to soliciting sex from male prostitutes.

No fair picking on him for his denomination being Crystal Methodist.

Oh damn, that was good haha.

Yea that would be the Catholic sect "Our lady of the lab"
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

ApostateLois

They are ALL slimebags, but I can't find it in myself to feel sorry for the folks who give their money to these guys. Jesus went around being poor as fuck, and never asked for money from anyone (or at least, the gospel writers didn't think to include that bit). He told his followers to go out and preach the gospel, not "Go build a big church and then ask for lots of money to keep it going." If Christians would spend a few minutes contemplating that, they might reach the conclusion that selling their homes and giving up their rent checks to charlatans claiming to be the mouthpiece of God, is probably against what Jesus preached, as well as being a stupid idea in any case.

Quote from: "Jmpty"[ Image ]

WHAT THE HELL IS THAT??
"Now we see through a glass dumbly." ~Crow, MST3K #903, "Puma Man"

St Giordano Bruno

Quote from: "ApostateLois"
Quote from: "Jmpty"[ Image ]

WHAT THE HELL IS THAT??

Devil woman
Voltaire - "Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities"

Thought2Much

Quote from: "Alaric I"

he's actually changing his views some in his old age.  Still a bit of a nutter, but not as bad anymore.

It's like living in Bizarro World when a man like Pat Robertson starts to actually make sense as he goes senile.
<insert witty text or image here>

Atheon

Peter Popoff... exposed as a fraud by James Randi two decades ago, then he crawls back out of the slime to do the same thing.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

PghPanther

Crefo Dollar............................that TD Jakes guy.....

....he's small potatoes but Todd Bentley............what a pig.

Robert Schuler...............complete bum.

They all suck................Ken Copeland.........Jim and Tammy Moron

Ken Hagen........and Hal Linsday!

and the one I laughed at and enjoyed the most...............weird ole Dr. Gene Scott!!!

The Skeletal Atheist

Joel Osteen for that ridiculous "feel good, give me money" bullshit.
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

leo

Religion is Bullshit  . The winner of the last person to post wins thread .

caseagainstfaith

When I was younger, naive, and just becoming skeptical, I used to try to assume that even if what the preacher is peddling was bullshit that they were sincere about it.  Now of course I've learned better.  Fucking schysters.
Please visit my site at http://www.caseagainstfaith.com  featuring critiques of Lee Strobel and other apologetics.

Raynot

Quote from: "Thought2Much"
Quote from: "Alaric I"

It's like living in Bizarro World when a man like Pat Robertson starts to actually make sense as he goes senile.
Maybe there's a small part of these people that actually believe this shite, and know they eventually have to repent. He's starting a bit late though.