To make elite schools ‘fair,’ city will punish poor Asians

Started by zarus tathra, July 22, 2014, 12:16:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllPurposeAtheist

You're still an elitist snob with zero credibility no matter how you try to walk it back.. #click
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

zarus tathra

Quoteelitist

Blah blah fucking blah.That's just another meaningless accusation to add to the heap.
?"Belief is always most desired, most pressingly needed, when there is a lack of will." -Friedrich Nietzsche

Ideals are imperfect. Morals are self-serving.

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: zarus tathra on July 23, 2014, 11:43:48 AM
Blah blah fucking blah.That's just another meaningless accusation to add to the heap.
yes, you are meaningless.

zarus tathra

ohhh sick burn

let me guess what's next, "I know you are but what am I!"
?"Belief is always most desired, most pressingly needed, when there is a lack of will." -Friedrich Nietzsche

AllPurposeAtheist

I've meet lots of like minded pukes like yourself. I'm glad to report I avoid them at all cost. Crawl back in your hiding place.

zarus tathra

Jason Harvestdancer

White privilege is being a lifelong racist, then being sent to the White House twice because your running mate is a minority.<br /><br />No Biden, no KKK, no Fascist USA!

Nam

Quote from: zarus tathra on July 23, 2014, 10:30:28 AM
Wow. Yeah, I have no reason to read anything you say from this point on. Feel free to return the favor.

I know what it means, i'm just wondering what you believe it means.

-Nam
Mad cow disease...it's not just for cows, or the mad!

zarus tathra

Nam

Quote from: zarus tathra on July 23, 2014, 03:29:36 PM
trisomy 21

Down Syndrome? That's it? That's all it means? So, not "intellectual disability" which has a broad range of mental disabilities but specifically Down Syndrome?

So...based on your initial comment about schools wasting money on educating those with Down syndrome those with Down syndrome, by what I believe you're implying, should just die and stop being a burden on society? Along with the viciously poor, of course?

-Nam

AllPurposeAtheist

Man, if I become visciously poor instead of just poor and ignoring dumb snobs do ya think I could get my own reality show?

Nam

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on July 23, 2014, 03:57:14 PM
Man, if I become visciously poor instead of just poor and ignoring dumb snobs do ya think I could get my own reality show?

Not if you have Down syndrome because you're a burden on society and basically should die.

-Nam

AllPurposeAtheist

By the way, the visciously poor aren't the ones I worry about. They can't afford to hire private armies. It's the visciosly rich I worry about and they have a long, long history of using those armies against the poor.

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: Nam on July 23, 2014, 03:59:37 PM
Not if you have Down syndrome because you're a burden on society and basically should die.

-Nam
What if I'm visciously poor with Downs Syndrome?

Nam