Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Stuff That I Find Shocking

Started by stromboli, February 21, 2013, 02:13:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stromboli

The Miss Universe pageant is rigged. Every winner comes from earth.  :shock:

It is legal to own a flamethrower in the U.S..  :shock:

The deadliest drug in history can be bought practically anywhere, while one with therapeutic benefits is mostly illegal.  :shock:

Butter is better for you than margarine.  :shock:

Diet soda actually makes your hunger cravings worse.  :shock:

Mathias

sesame seed of MCs does not taste like sesame !!!
"There is no logic in the existence of any god".
Myself.

aitm

a "sweet ass" is not necessarily so.... :-&
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Alaric I

Brian37

Quote from: "Alaric I"Electricity!!

What? Are you telling me I shouldn't touch that downed power line? WHY AM I ALWAYS THE LAST ONE TO KNOW?
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

Alaric I

Quote from: "Brian37"

What? Are you telling me I shouldn't touch that downed power line? WHY AM I ALWAYS THE LAST ONE TO KNOW?

I got hit with an electirc cattle fence once (10,000 volts).  Felt a little tingle in my balzack if you catch my drift.  Yet it was still not as bad as getting hit with 550, there you tend to lose bowel function. :oops:

WitchSabrina

I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.

Alaric I

6 things you won't believe

1) You can't put soap in your eyes
2) If you can't count all your indivudual hairs
3) You can't breathe through your nose while sticking your tongue out
4) You tried to do it
5) You now realize that not only is it possible, you look like a dog while doing it
6) You are smiling because you feel like a dumbass

Thumpalumpacus

Quote from: "Alaric I"
Quote from: "Brian37"

I got hit with an electirc cattle fence once (10,000 volts).  Felt a little tingle in my balzack if you catch my drift.  Yet it was still not as bad as getting hit with 550, there you tend to lose bowel function. :oops:

Dude, I got hit with 220v when I was a kid (I don't know how many amps) but it knocked me literally out of (one of my) shoes.
<insert witty aphorism here>

Alaric I

Quote from: "Thumpalumpacus"
Quote from: "Alaric I"I got hit with an electirc cattle fence once (10,000 volts).  Felt a little tingle in my balzack if you catch my drift.  Yet it was still not as bad as getting hit with 550, there you tend to lose bowel function. :oops:

Dude, I got hit with 220v when I was a kid (I don't know how many amps) but it knocked me literally out of (one of my) shoes.

Ahh, i got lucky with 220.  I was helping a buddy out with remodeling his kitchen (my dad is a designer so he got the design for free) and we were replacing his electric cook range.  The previous owner mislabeld the circuit breakers and I cut the wires, luckily it was just a huge pop and I couldn't see very well for a couple minutes.  No shock or anything.  He thought we were gonna sue, but my dad told him how my family is very unlucky around electricity.

stromboli

Quote from: "Alaric I"6 things you won't believe

4) You tried to do it
5) You now realize that not only is it possible, you look like a dog while doing it

You are an evil man.

WitchSabrina

Quote from: "stromboli"

4) You tried to do it

You are an evil man.

I can stick out my tongue AND breathe through my nose at the same time ?? :shock: ??

but....... then I am a witch LOL
I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.

kilodelta

Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

Thumpalumpacus

Quote from: "Alaric I"
Quote from: "Thumpalumpacus"
Quote from: "Alaric I"I got hit with an electirc cattle fence once (10,000 volts).  Felt a little tingle in my balzack if you catch my drift.  Yet it was still not as bad as getting hit with 550, there you tend to lose bowel function. :oops:

Ahh, i got lucky with 220.  I was helping a buddy out with remodeling his kitchen (my dad is a designer so he got the design for free) and we were replacing his electric cook range.  The previous owner mislabeled the circuit breakers and I cut the wires, luckily it was just a huge pop and I couldn't see very well for a couple minutes.  No shock or anything.  He thought we were gonna sue, but my dad told him how my family is very unlucky around electricity.

Mine happened during morning recess at school in Teheran, which at the time was undergoing construction.  There was a big wire about as thick as your thumb sticking out of the ground, with some kids standing around looking at it.  I walk up to see what's going on, see the wire, and like the idiot I am go up and touch the pad of my thumb to it.  

Next thing I remember, I'm being helped back to my feet, one of which is now unshod.  I find my shoe and put it back on, and a few minutes later class starts up again and I go on about my day.  I never told my parents.  I don't think my mom knows even today.  lol
<insert witty aphorism here>

Alaric I

Quote from: "stromboli"

4) You tried to do it

You are an evil man.

Why thank you :twisted: