News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

British Colonization of Africa

Started by Napolean B, July 20, 2014, 08:24:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Napolean B

This thread is coming to you soon.  It is poorly put together at the moment because of my lack of patience.

We are going to examine the damage done by the evil British Empire , which conquered land on every continent and became the most powerful and wealthy Global Empire the world has ever seen.They are and were the masters of the ocean and their royal navy was never defeated.  Their greedy island was never punished.... they got off with a slap on the wrist.  No other murderous Empire got off so easy. The Third Reich lasted a few years...the British Empire lasted CENTURIES!

Every other Empire was held accountable.  Not this one.  Why?
Religion prevents the poor from killing the Rich-Napoleon

Napolean B

Sorry for my premature ejaculation on your forum.   My attack on Britain was supposed to wait.  I did not have much time to prepare for battle.  Its been raining and the wheels of my artillery are stuck in the mud.  But I must attack the British swiftly before the Prussians arrive.

I need to blitzkrieg the Duke of Wellington before Blucher arrives with his horde

Vive mon pays!

Green Bottle

I think you are a fuckin troll, why dont you shut the fuck up........
God doesnt exist, but if he did id tell him to ''Fuck Off''

Hydra009

PickelledEggs

Hey Napoleon. Are you going to start being a contributing member on here? or are you going to start spamming with threads about your avatar?

aitm

I don't know....like watching a live one man performance.....
:popcorn:
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

AllPurposeAtheist

He's French. It's where he got that outrageous accent..
I have a misspelled French name.. Oh god!
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: PickelledEggs on July 20, 2014, 09:10:41 PM
Hey Napoleon. Are you going to start being a contributing member on here? or are you going to start spamming with threads about your avatar?
Do not mock the Emperor of France!
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

stromboli

Meh. Nothing anyone can't learn on Wikipedia or from a high school history class.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on July 20, 2014, 09:29:25 PM
Do not mock the Emperor of France!
You're probably right. Even poison tablets can't kill him. (let's forget about that they were so old that they lost their potency)

Napolean B

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on July 20, 2014, 09:22:31 PM
He's French. It's where he got that outrageous accent..
I have a misspelled French name.. Oh god!

Mohammed is spelled  more than 1 Way, I believe the same rules should apply to Napoleon because He was a prophet as well!
I am not worthy of having two O's in my name that would be blasphemy!

Napolean B

Not only were they worse than Hitler, they and the French drew arbitrary lines across the continent, trapping opposing ethnic groups together, leading to genocides such as what idi amin did to Uganda.

Moreover, they took sustainable economies and forced countries to overhaul into the spice and tea trade, which they then traded for food. After the older generations that remembered the old ways had all died off, the Europeans pulled out leaving entire countries with spice and tea crops no one wanted and which they couldn't eat, leading to civil wars, famine and disease.

Now, we smugly look at the Africans as if they are just some sort of lost cause to be blamed for their own failures.

Munch

All I can do is respond with this, not at africa, but Napolean B himself, just him.

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

CatholicCrusader

You know why Anglicans can't play chess?

They cant tell the Queen from the bishop!

JohnD

Quote from: Napolean B on July 20, 2014, 10:15:46 PM

Now, we smugly look at the Africans as if they are just some sort of lost cause to be blamed for their own failures.

They've had long enough to get their acts together!Or are they happy to spend the next couple of hundred years wallowing in self pity!!
He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!