News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Hi - Just joined...

Started by RichTC, July 20, 2014, 10:08:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RichTC

I want to thank everyone for the hearty welcome. I tried doing a Quick Post last night, but I don't see it.
So, I guess I messed up somehow.
I would have retried but I was busy with my 29 yr old bimbo - oh wait, that was a dream.
Anyhow - glad to be here... I think.
(Not sure what CC is doing here? Must be one of those folks who likes abuse. Whatever.)

Oh, also, yes. I am an atheist. I call myself a 99.99% atheist. If I could prove there isn't a god,
then I would add the other 0.01%. As I get older, I'll probably make it 0.001%.
RichTC
"We read the pagan sacred books with profit and delight. With myth and fable we are ever charmed, and find a pleasure in the endless repetition of the beautiful, poetic, and absurd." - RG Ingersoll

PopeyesPappy

Welcome Rich!

Most of us admit to the possibility of a god. Just not one associated with the various religions of our little rock.
Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

CatholicCrusader

Quote from: RichTC on July 21, 2014, 08:04:32 AM
I want to thank everyone for the hearty welcome. I tried doing a Quick Post last night, but I don't see it.
So, I guess I messed up somehow.
I would have retried but I was busy with my 29 yr old bimbo - oh wait, that was a dream.
Anyhow - glad to be here... I think.
(Not sure what CC is doing here? Must be one of those folks who likes abuse. Whatever.)

Oh, also, yes. I am an atheist. I call myself a 99.99% atheist. If I could prove there isn't a god,
then I would add the other 0.01%. As I get older, I'll probably make it 0.001%.
Waking up in the morning and discovering that you messed up or failed to submit your quick post is one of the things I was saying about you being naive about how to use discussion forums.  But as I said it is in an endearin way not anything wrong