News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Hi - Just joined...

Started by RichTC, July 20, 2014, 10:08:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solitary

Ignore him, he is one of our trolls. He needs more love:   :pai: :lol: Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

stromboli

A devout Catholic is calling someone naive?

Solitary

A little love will help him through his crises.  :flowers: Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Mermaid

Quote from: CatholicCrusader on July 20, 2014, 11:33:25 AM
Paxet bonum fratres!

Welcome!

You seem quite naive, but in an endearing way!
I am not sure you could have used more condescending language if you tried. Good going!
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

CatholicCrusader

I said naive in an endearing way which means it was a compliment.  Your naivety can be endearing as it can be innocence.  So I was in a sense is saying you seem innocent.

CatholicCrusader

Quote from: Solitary on July 20, 2014, 11:43:37 AM
Ignore him, he is one of our trolls. He needs more love:   :pai: :lol: Solitary
I'm a troll for giving somebody a compliment. Interesting!

We will enjoy each others company.

Mermaid

Quote from: CatholicCrusader on July 20, 2014, 01:43:55 PM
I said naive in an endearing way which means it was a compliment.  Your naivety can be endearing as it can be innocence.  So I was in a sense is saying you seem innocent.
If you think that calling someone "naive" is a compliment, especially a person who tells us he's a science teacher, I'd say you're being disingenuous at best. How old are you, out of curiosity?
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

CatholicCrusader

It was just my first impression of him that he was unaware of how online forums work and somewhat of a loner. Having a degree does not mean somebody is not naive in other areas.  Everybody is naive in some ways.

was born in 85

leo

Welcome ! Religion is bullshit.
Religion is Bullshit  . The winner of the last person to post wins thread .

leo

Quote from: stromboli on July 20, 2014, 11:47:06 AM
A devout Catholic is calling someone naive?
^^^^THIS a million times.
Religion is Bullshit  . The winner of the last person to post wins thread .

PickelledEggs

Welcome, RichTC! :biggrin: Browse around the forum and be sure to save the date for the 3rd Annual Summer Baby Roast. It's BYOB (bring your own baby) :lol:

Quote from: CatholicCrusader on July 20, 2014, 01:43:55 PM
CC, how often do you crap and fart?

GrinningYMIR

"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Mermaid

AllPurposeAtheist

So CC you're 29 calling us old farts naive. Buddy, I could take you places they would roll your stupid ass, shoot you full of drugs and leave your carcass in a dumpster for the rats to eat. Of course you would pray the criminals would repent and save your dumb ass..  Good luck with that shit.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

AllPurposeAtheist

By the way Rich, you haven't posted nude photos of your gf.. This of course assumes you have an 18 yr old bimbo mistress.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.