So...can anyone tell me what Alabama is like?

Started by ThePilgrim101, February 21, 2013, 10:57:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OtterPop

Plenty of people in Alabama have pointy white hats in their closets.

wolf39us

SvZurich

Maybe something in Huntsville with NASA.  Otherwise, HELL FUCKING NO TO 'BAMA!
Kimberly (HSBUH) aka Baroness Sylvia endorses the Meadow Party's Bill N' Opus for the 2024 Presidential election! Or a Sanders/Warren ticket.

commonsense822

//http://globalgrind.com/news/mississippi-and-alabama-want-interracial-marriage-illegal-details

Quote21 percent of those in Alabama felt that that interracial marriage should be illegal.

Just gonna put that one out there.  Not frowned upon, not wrong, ILLEGAL.

Youssuf Ramadan

I was once told that Alabama was renowned for a preoccupation with wrasslin' and ass-raping.... assuming there's a difference.  :shock:

The Skeletal Atheist

I have family in Alabama, and there's fireworks. Other than that, I'd stay away unless you were going to Birmingham or one of the college towns. Alabama is where we in Georgia go to feel better about ourselves.
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

ThePilgrim101

Quote from: \"azmhyr\"
Quote from: \"quoting\"New Testament doesn\'t Justify the banning of gays from anywhere.
Well, the old testament permabans them from life tho.

OtterPop

Quote from: "Youssuf Ramadan"I was once told that Alabama was renowned for a preoccupation with wrasslin' and ass-raping.... assuming there's a difference.  :shock:
The only difference is what channel it's on.

WitchSabrina

Quote from: "ThePilgrim101"@Skeletal,

It would be in Birmingham, yes.

I haven't been in Birmingham since the 70s.  But it was a great town back when I was there.  I hope it only improved since.  I wish you luck.  Will you get to go visit and peek at it?
I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.

_Xenu_

Im sure its like anywhere else. I live in Oklahoma and know to avoid more rural sections of the state. Stay in larger cities and you should be alright.
Click this link once a day to feed shelter animals. Its free.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/ars/home

SvZurich

Who the fuck voted Neutral?

I'm genuinely curious.   :popcorn:
Kimberly (HSBUH) aka Baroness Sylvia endorses the Meadow Party's Bill N' Opus for the 2024 Presidential election! Or a Sanders/Warren ticket.

stromboli

I'm in the run dude, run category. The words black, atheist and Alabama is a very dangerous combination.

WitchSabrina

Quote from: "SvZurich"Who the fuck voted Neutral?

LMAO
Not me.  I voted RUN.  (I'd have marked the box 'RUN HARD' had it been an option)
I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.

Thumpalumpacus

Quote from: "SvZurich"Who the fuck voted Neutral?

I did.
<insert witty aphorism here>

wolf39us