News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

What the hell, pal?

Started by AllPurposeAtheist, July 18, 2014, 04:18:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllPurposeAtheist

QuoteOPEN LETTER TO JOHN BOEHNER (in response to op-ed "Obama is trampling the Constitution")

John, I consider you a friend of mine. We've known one another for well over 50 years. Our parents knew each other, were friends and neighbors in Reading. Our family businesses were directly across the street from each other for over 70 years. But John, what the hell are you doing?

You've got nothing more pressing to do than sue a president who was elected twice by the majority of voting Americans?

You say "the majority of Americans are frustrated." I agree, but not with this president. They're frustrated with the childishness of those purporting to serve all the American people.

The majority of Republicans are frustrated. Sure, I get that. But everything shouldn't come to a halt because you don't control the White House. By the way, you better get used to that too. You won't get that back by appealing to Old White Guys.

John, whatever time you've got left in Washington, roll-up your sleeves and get Washington moving in the correct direction. Not this "we block everything you want" and "you block everything we want" mentality.

Now, how about a round of golf at Sharon Woods on Sunday? On me. I'll need 2 a side.

Your pal, Mooch

Jerry Mouch, Wyoming

His own local supporters are calling him out now. Boehner is from the Cincinnati area.

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/opinion/readers/2014/07/15/letter-to-boehner-what-the-hell-pal/12676815/
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Solitary

The Republican lies and bigotry are catching up to them.   :biggrin2: Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

AllPurposeAtheist

Cincinnati is full of rabid TPers, but Boehner's getting little sympathy in Cincinnati today.. The comments are shreading him.. :biggrin:

stromboli

Confucius say shit in own nest too often, find no place to put self.  :hang:

AllPurposeAtheist

I really hope this sticks and drags the rest of the republicans in Ohio down with him. Kasich has been an utter disaster here and though he's got a ton more money than Ed Fitzgerald they're almost tied in the polls.