News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Can't wait...

Started by WitchSabrina, February 21, 2013, 06:51:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WitchSabrina

I won't hold my breath:

QuoteFox News personality Bill O'Reilly has announced that Killing Jesus: A History will be his follow-up book to the NYT Bestsellers Killing Lincoln and Killing Kennedy.

A press release from his publisher Henry Holt stated that the book will

...tell the story of Jesus of Nazareth as a beloved and controversial young revolutionary brutally killed by Roman soldiers. O'Reilly will recount the seismic political and historical events that made his death inevitable, and the changes his life brought upon the world for the centuries to follow.

"Jesus Christ has not walked among us physically for more than two thousand years, yet his presence today is felt the world over and his spirit is worshipped by more than 2.2 billion people," said O'Reilly. "His teachings, his legacy, his life as a flesh-and-blood man, and his death created the world in which we live."
As with the other two books, Killing Jesus will be co-written by Martin Dugard. It will be published on Sept. 24 this year.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/2 ... 29584.html

Yeah, cause this book won't be biased at all and just The Best research.

ugh
I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.

AllPurposeAtheist

All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Brian37

Yea I am sure he will mention that there is absolutely NO contemporary evidence of the Jesus character. Not to mention the Romans were excellent census takers and if someone were walking around making such fantastic claims flying in the face of Roman superstitions, they would have written something down.
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

AllPurposeAtheist

Oh, you know Bill Oh Really? stands for journalistic integrety.. not to be confused with integrity..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

stromboli

Faux news took the concept of journalistic integrity and turned it into a high traffic lobby carpet.

Brian37

Quote from: "stromboli"Faux news took the concept of journalistic integrity and turned it into a high traffic lobby carpet.

Damn it Stromboli, how many times to I have to correct you? It is "FUCKS NEWS" cause that is what they do, they fuck news.
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

WitchSabrina

Quote from: "stromboli"Faux news took the concept of journalistic integrity and turned it into a high traffic lobby carpet.

I blame Rush.
I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.

widdershins

Wait, it's supposed to be a book on history and it claims the Romans killed Jesus?  Mel Gibson's "historical" account says the Jews did it.
This sentence is a lie...

Mathias

Recently I watched a movie, and I don't know how far it is true, about the life of Edith Piaf. Seriously folks, this woman suffered much more than Gzus (if he even existed), and for much longer!
"There is no logic in the existence of any god".
Myself.

Brian37

Quote from: "WitchSabrina"

I blame Rush.

Well lets not be too hard on Rush, when you have Murdoch's cock in your mouth it is hard to be coherent.

Thumpalumpacus

Hey, hey, O'Reilly's a talented writer.  I mean, just check out this excerpt from Those Who Trespass.  Genius like this only comes along once a generation:

QuoteAshley was now wearing only brief white panties. She had signaled her desire by removing her shirt and skirt, and by leaning back on the couch. She closed her eyes, concentrating on nothing but Shannon's tongue and lips. He gently teased her by licking the areas around her most sensitive erogenous zone. Then he slipped her panties down her legs and, within seconds, his tongue was inside her, moving rapidly.

I submit that Bill O'Reilly is the perfect writer to update the Story of Jesus of Nazareth.
<insert witty aphorism here>

BlackL1ght

Quote from: "Thumpalumpacus"Hey, hey, O'Reilly's a talented writer.  I mean, just check out this excerpt from Those Who Trespass.  Genius like this only comes along once a generation:

QuoteAshley was now wearing only brief white panties. She had signaled her desire by removing her shirt and skirt, and by leaning back on the couch. She closed her eyes, concentrating on nothing but Shannon's tongue and lips. He gently teased her by licking the areas around her most sensitive erogenous zone. Then he slipped her panties down her legs and, within seconds, his tongue was inside her, moving rapidly.

I submit that Bill O'Reilly is the perfect writer to update the Story of Jesus of Nazareth.
lololol he wrote an erotica? lololololol :D
Vi veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Thumpalumpacus

Quote from: "BlackL1ght"lololol he wrote an erotica? lololololol :D

Well, it's alleged to be a crime thriller of some sort.
<insert witty aphorism here>

commonsense822

Just did a quick Google of that book.  Fucking hilarious!  I pulled this from the plot summary of Wikipedia:

QuoteFinally, during a break in the Radio and Television News Directors Association convention, he slits the throat of the station manager. After this, he is pursued by O'Malley and Van Buren, where he attempts to lose them by crossing a runway in front of a speeding jet. Although he makes it, his car's right back tire is cut by the jet's wing, causing the car to spin, flip over, and be subsequently melted by the exhaust from the jet, which explodes.

AMERICA!! FUCK YEAH!!!  EXPLOSIONS!!  GER-SPLOOSH!!!!

How was this not adapted into a movie?!?!  Someone give me a couple of million and some falafel.  I'll get the ball rolling.

Alaric I

What do you expect?  "No Spin"  means you cant even stabalize that shit with a gyroscope.