News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Purgatory

Started by wolf39us, July 17, 2014, 11:54:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nam

Mad cow disease...it's not just for cows, or the mad!

joan of arc

Quote from: Nam on July 18, 2014, 09:39:54 PM
Trolls can't be keepers.

-Nam
Im the maid of Lorraine

Shiranu

I'm offensive and I find you French.

Wait...

Anyways in regards to APA's remark; I am sorta of the same mind, but I am torn between two trains of thought. I want to give me reasons why I am a fan of it, but I am afraid if they (he?) reads it... it will make him do the opposite of why I am a fan of it. So let's just say I think it could be a blessing but am not sold on it.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

joan of arc

va te faire foutre!!

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

CatholicCrusader

so purgatory is a real place?  of all the internet forums , who would have thought that the one and only Purgatory subform would be on an atheist website.

may I have access to this super-sub forum?

Nam

You're a troll. It's a place for trolls...so, it's fitting. But going there you can go nowhere else.

-Nam
Mad cow disease...it's not just for cows, or the mad!

leo

Quote from: CatholicCrusader on August 04, 2014, 04:05:02 AM
so purgatory is a real place?  of all the internet forums , who would have thought that the one and only Purgatory subform would be on an atheist website.

may I have access to this super-sub forum?
You are for real ? You are a catholic and you are in doubt about the existence of the pulgatory?  How ironic. The pulgatory is REALLY real.
Religion is Bullshit  . The winner of the last person to post wins thread .