News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Bravo Staff And Administrators

Started by Solitary, July 16, 2014, 04:41:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aitm

yeah I know I should, but the persona is at least a curious mix of whacko and frenzy...
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

oxygen inventor

horribleusername

Quote from: aitm on July 17, 2014, 07:40:18 PM
yeah I know I should, but the persona is at least a curious mix of whacko and frenzy...

My persona is probably the best here, no offense breh..... step aside broskie, and hand over your admin title to someone like me who can do a better job.

oxygen inventor

you should be president horrible username

wolf39us

horribleusername

Quote from: oxygen inventor on July 17, 2014, 07:49:01 PM
you should be president horrible username

I know. But let's start with this forum first. I will clean up the forum and beat the admins at their own job. I need admin privileges RIGHT NOW

NOOOOOOOOOW

Mermaid

My troll radar is finely honed. It's a life skill.
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

rottenbanana

Quote from: Mermaid on July 17, 2014, 09:00:09 PM
My troll radar is finely honed. It's a life skill.

I cam here sensing an atheist forum that needed to be fucked into it's place and I'm obviously right FUCK YEAH

Solitary

There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

aitm

I don't know if I like this "purgatory" thing... it's like taking a poop and walking away without flushing. Even though tis relatively harmless, its still a mess a shit hanging round the house.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust