News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

The True Story Behind Adam and Eve

Started by Raven, July 15, 2014, 03:48:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllPurposeAtheist

True story? There is no true story about Adam and Eve unless two different parents named their kids Adam and Eve, they meet, got married and had a couple of ugly brats and take them to Kmart once a week to have portraits done and bore the living shit out of everyone who steps foot in their house..

Yes, I have meet the enemy and they have pictures of their ugly kids everywhere. :eek:
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

TrueStory

Please don't take anything I say seriously.

Moralnihilist

Quote from: Raven on July 15, 2014, 02:27:55 PM
I googled Douglas Adams and I have had his book The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy in my hands once, but if that's where you guys collect your information, then I am in the wrong place here. I do not take any atheist seriously unless they have read and understood Nietzsche. Does any of you practice a phenomenological method at all?

I doubt quite seriously that you have read or are even capable of understanding Nietzsche.
And as to phenomenological methodology, pure unadulterated bullshit. “Phenomenology advocates the scientific study of immediate experiences and focuses on events, occurrences and happenings as one experiences them, with a minimum of regard for the external, physical reality” (Fellows and Liu, 2008, p.70) 

Woo does not fly around here junior.
Science doesn't give a damn about religions, because "damns" are not measurable units and therefore have no place in research. As soon as it's possible to detect damns, we'll quantize perdition and number all the levels of hell. Until then, science doesn't care.

stromboli

Quote from: Moralnihilist on July 15, 2014, 05:34:20 PM
I doubt quite seriously that you have read or are even capable of understanding Nietzsche.
And as to phenomenological methodology, pure unadulterated bullshit. “Phenomenology advocates the scientific study of immediate experiences and focuses on events, occurrences and happenings as one experiences them, with a minimum of regard for the external, physical reality” (Fellows and Liu, 2008, p.70) 

Woo does not fly around here junior.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxAKFlpdcfc

AllPurposeAtheist

And who said it's no fun to have your parade rained on?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3JKWq0_QIA&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Hint: not worth the whole 3 minutes.. It's just rain..during a parade at Disney world..

Dreamer

Quote from: Raven on July 15, 2014, 02:27:55 PM
Does any of you practice a phenomenological method at all?

I does practice phrenology. Same same.
<br /><br />Individually, we are one drop.  Together, we are an ocean.<br /><br />

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: Dreamer on July 15, 2014, 07:58:22 PM

I does practice phrenology. Same same.
Bumps on the head? Really? Mine would reveal to many bar fights, but not much else.

stromboli

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on July 15, 2014, 08:06:43 PM
Bumps on the head? Really? Mine would reveal to many bar fights, but not much else.

Industrial accidents here.

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: stromboli on July 15, 2014, 08:12:50 PM
Industrial accidents here.
Had a few of those too and a pretty wicked bicycle wreck..

There was a guy here at the Y who shaved his head recently then complained because he'd forgotten about all the scars on his head..  I don't think I've seen him without a hat on since..

Draconic Aiur

horribleusername

That was a really funny opening post bro!  You should write stories or maybe even POETRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oxygen inventor

[quote auth or=horribleusername link=topic=5620.msg1031310#msg1031310 date=1405640103]
That was a really funny opening post bro!  You should write stories or maybe even POETRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]
brilliant