News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

When it rains it pours..

Started by AllPurposeAtheist, July 14, 2014, 09:33:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllPurposeAtheist

Get out your box of salt, umbrella and galoshes..

Before

And after..

I just couldn't find the regular pic thread so here's another for rainy days.. Into each life some rain must fall..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

GrinningYMIR

We've had a bad spout of no rain here, haven't gotten any since April. I'm surprised we haven't been set on water restrictions yet

Can I borrow some rain?
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

stromboli

That'd be welcome here right now.

Solitary

Last night it was thundering and lightning with the wind blowing the trees all around, and just some spots from rain on the dust. We need to pray  :pray: for rain in my town in Arizona.  :biggrin2:
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

AllPurposeAtheist

I'm thinking Ohio ought to export water.. I've lived in the dry parts of the country and frankly in general your water, what there is of it sucks.. It's the one thing I always miss of Ohio when I'm gone..

AllPurposeAtheist

Hey, send me the shipping cost and I'll send you jugs of clean, clear, sweet tap water. :lol:

GrinningYMIR

I live in goddamned Virginia man, we're supposed to be temperate
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Solitary

Glad you didn't leave because of the idiot troll APA.  :pidu: Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

DunkleSeele

Over here it's been raining so much lately that I'm growing gills...

Green Bottle

Been raining heavily here all day, ist time in weeks and its a welcome sight after all the hot weather we been havin lately, still muggy / clammy tho..........
God doesnt exist, but if he did id tell him to ''Fuck Off''

stromboli

Quote from: Green Bottle on July 14, 2014, 11:32:01 AM
Been raining heavily here all day, ist time in weeks and its a welcome sight after all the hot weather we been havin lately, still muggy / clammy tho..........

Don't recall it being foggy in Glasgow when I was there, but rain was plentiful. On the Holy Loch I can attest to what Pea Soup is. Imagine standing right next to a guy and talking to him and not being able to see him. I nearly walked off the edge of the deck a few times it was so thick. Back then, sunny days were not that plentiful. Global warming has apparently changed that. No offense, but I think muggy and clammy was kind of the norm.....

Hijiri Byakuren

Looks like a normal spring day in western Washington.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Hydra009

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on July 14, 2014, 09:33:33 AMI just couldn't find the regular pic thread so here's another for rainy days.. Into each life some rain must fall..
I'll never understand why rain gets such a bad rep.  When I see a rainstorm, I don't fret at the inconvenience of it or feel moody because of it (apparently, it's associated with crying), I'm glad that crops are being fed and lakes refilled.  I love rain.  Flooding is a different story, though.

This week is going to be very rainy in NC and we're not exactly in dire need of it right now.  Oh well.  At least it'll dull the suffocating heat we've been having lately.

Green Bottle

Quote from: stromboli on July 14, 2014, 12:05:00 PM
Don't recall it being foggy in Glasgow when I was there, but rain was plentiful. On the Holy Loch I can attest to what Pea Soup is. Imagine standing right next to a guy and talking to him and not being able to see him. I nearly walked off the edge of the deck a few times it was so thick. Back then, sunny days were not that plentiful. Global warming has apparently changed that. No offense, but I think muggy and clammy was kind of the norm.....
Its been a while since we had any fog here but its been really hot th last cpla weeks a lot better than last year when i think we had 1 week of good weather an a lot af fkn rain...
When i say  muggy or clammy im talking about humidity u know when ur clothes stick to you, really fn uncomfortable... :shifty: :shifty:
God doesnt exist, but if he did id tell him to ''Fuck Off''

Naru