Author Topic: Well, at least there is an end to the birthers  (Read 2402 times)

Well, at least there is an end to the birthers
« on: February 17, 2013, 04:52:49 PM »

Can't believe they have kept at it all this time.

Story is here
http://beforeitsnews.com/obama-birthpla ... 55130.html

Offline Plu

(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2013, 04:54:12 PM »
I'll actually bother to even think about this when you post a link to an actual news source, instead of something that even in the title says that it's posting something that's not actually news yet.

(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2013, 05:31:11 PM »
Orly Taitz is a waste of skin. I wouldn't piss on her chest if her heart was on fire.
???  ??

Re:
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2013, 05:32:56 PM »
Quote from: "Jmpty"
Orly Taitz is a waste of skin.
Agreed, I don't know why they started attacking his credentials to begin with.  Now that he has gone through an entire term they finally take it to the Supreme Court as if they are going to say anything different than the lower courts.  It's just good news that everything will be over Tuesday.

Re: Well, at least there is an end to the birthers
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2013, 12:02:25 PM »
This isn't an end to the birthers.  I would call it evolution except most of them likely don't believe in evolution.  In this article about the name, they say this:
It is now a known fact that Obama has never had a legitimate long form birth certificate to prove his identity.
This isn't unique from birtherism, it's just the newest incarnation.  Because the font didn't work and the short form denial didn't work they've moved on to long form denial, ignoring altogether the fact that he released it and that multimillionaire Donald "Oompa Loompa" Trump, who REALLY wanted to find something on him, doesn't have enough money or power to fight this particular reality any more.
This sentence is a lie...

(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2013, 04:44:59 PM »
The only websites reporting this are "BeforeIt'sNews.com", "NewsRumorsmill.com", and "ObamaReleaseYourRecords.Blogspot.com"

So I'll pass on this one.