Main Menu

Staff Bans / Logs

Started by wolf39us, July 13, 2014, 10:53:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PickelledEggs

wolf39us

lol "drive-by" trolling, love it.

PickelledEggs

Banned God-is-Love and moved his useless, spammy, proselytizing threads to Hall Of Records for the mods.

PickelledEggs

@Harassed has been banned for spamming that Mennonite drug cartel thread and whatever that link was... as well as the attachments he keeps posting.
If anyone spots something I missed, like a post of his with a link or attachment, please do a report to moderator so I can modify it out. Can't have that on the forum.

Thank you guys in advance!!

PopeyesPappy

Deleted the accounts of Jiaogen and it's sock Laizao and removed their spammy Chinese football jersey sales posts.
Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

PopeyesPappy

Banned Dirch0150.

Drich was banned from this forum in 2012. If we had realized that when he created his most recent account he would not have been allowed a second account.

Mike Cl

Quote from: PopeyesPappy on July 22, 2017, 09:22:52 PM
Banned Dirch0150.

Drich was banned from this forum in 2012. If we had realized that when he created his most recent account he would not have been allowed a second account.
Wow!  I just might go out a adopt a greyhound. :))
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

SGOS

Dirch!  Banned on a technicality.

Cavebear

Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Unbeliever

Was Jonathan banned? I haven't seen his Bible-thumping posts lately.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

PopeyesPappy

Quote from: Unbeliever on April 07, 2019, 05:59:14 PM
Was Jonathan banned? I haven't seen his Bible-thumping posts lately.

Was Jonathan his username? There are no members listed by that name.

Unbeliever

Yeah, he was here for a while spewing Bible crap, like this:

Quote from: Jonathan on April 05, 2019, 08:59:38 PM
It’s God the Father, Jesus Christ his only begotten Son, and the Holy Ghost. When God went down to talk with Abraham, it was three that visited. Psa 2:7  I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.
Psa 2:8  Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance,”.   This was God the Father speaking to Jesus

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

aitm

yeah 28 biblical verses was enough for me.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

PopeyesPappy

I'm still wondering why he doesn't show up on the members list?

aitm

well I tossed him but don't know why he doesn't show up as banned.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust