Author Topic: Staff Bans / Logs  (Read 9552 times)

Offline PickelledEggs

Re: Staff Bans / Logs
« Reply #60 on: May 22, 2016, 11:37:13 PM »
ChristianMama banned for drive-by-trolling.
"Tell Pilate to release the files!!!" - Bill Hicks
"I have an open mind, but not so open that my brains will fall out" -James Randi
"One who truly hates himself cannot love, he cannot place his trust in another." - NGE

Offline wolf39us (OP)

« Reply #61 on: May 23, 2016, 08:31:37 AM »
lol "drive-by" trolling, love it.

Offline PickelledEggs

« Reply #62 on: June 02, 2016, 04:43:18 PM »
Banned God-is-Love and moved his useless, spammy, proselytizing threads to Hall Of Records for the mods.
"I have an open mind, but not so open that my brains will fall out" -James Randi
"One who truly hates himself cannot love, he cannot place his trust in another." - NGE

Offline PickelledEggs

« Reply #63 on: June 04, 2016, 05:57:35 PM »
@Harassed has been banned for spamming that Mennonite drug cartel thread and whatever that link was... as well as the attachments he keeps posting.
If anyone spots something I missed, like a post of his with a link or attachment, please do a report to moderator so I can modify it out. Can't have that on the forum.

Thank you guys in advance!!

« Reply #64 on: June 30, 2016, 07:48:33 AM »
Deleted the accounts of Jiaogen and it's sock Laizao and removed their spammy Chinese football jersey sales posts.
Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.