News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Intro

Started by NeverHate, July 08, 2014, 11:11:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NeverHate

Hi, I guess... I'm not the best "blogger" or whatever you call it but I guess I should explain why I came here. If you haven't heard, Landover Baptists Church Forum is a fake website that just mock religion. I made several fake accounts just to reply to stupid things worth defending (Gerard Way) and it just bothers me, some people actually are like "into" their hateful beliefs. I guess that's it, thanks!

wolf39us

Solitary

NeverHate, lost your sense of humor?  Satire isn't hate, it's making fun of, in this case, funda"mental"ists. 

The Landover Baptist Church is a fictional Baptist church based in the fictional town of Freehold, Iowa. The Landover Baptist web site and its associated Landoverbaptist.net Forum are a satire of fundamentalist Christianity and the Religious Right in the United States.  :butt: Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Nam

Quote from: NeverHate on July 08, 2014, 11:11:23 PM
Hi, I guess... I'm not the best "blogger" or whatever you call it but I guess I should explain why I came here. If you haven't heard, Landover Baptists Church Forum is a fake website that just mock religion. I made several fake accounts just to reply to stupid things worth defending (Gerard Way) and it just bothers me, some people actually are like "into" their hateful beliefs. I guess that's it, thanks!

I've known that for 8+ years that place was fake, as many others.

Yer not waking us up to anything.

-Nam
Mad cow disease...it's not just for cows, or the mad!

SGOS

Landover Baptists don't hate.  You're thinking of that Westborough Baptist group in Kansas.