Yes Another ABBA thread, whatcha gonna do about it?

Started by Brian37, February 20, 2013, 04:31:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllPurposeAtheist

:P ****looks forward to seeing Bri's exposed 10 knockers.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

the_antithesis

Quote from: "Brian37"Yes Another ABBA thread, whatcha gonna do about it?

[youtube:2agucaio]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajZN8eUDkfU[/youtube:2agucaio]

WitchSabrina

Quote from: "Brian37"
Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"Bri..we KNOW you're an exhibitionist, but you need to shave. :shock:

Damn, didn't think of that comeback. Good burn. A good burn is a good burn even among friends, and APA got you on that one Bri.

Don't feel bad Bri, I was always and still am late with the burns myself, so no doubt you'll get me me or us back on this somewhere. :P

I was shaving that for later..............

buwwwaaahaaa
[spoil:fjv31hgb][/spoil:fjv31hgb]
I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.

Brian37

Quote from: "WitchSabrina"
Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"Bri..we KNOW you're an exhibitionist, but you need to shave. :shock:

Damn, didn't think of that comeback. Good burn. A good burn is a good burn even among friends, and APA got you on that one Bri.

Don't feel bad Bri, I was always and still am late with the burns myself, so no doubt you'll get me me or us back on this somewhere. :P

buwwwaaahaaa
[spoil:1prs0rji][ Image ][/spoil:1prs0rji]

Mad props for being a good sport! :-D
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

AllPurposeAtheist

buwwwaaahaaa
[spoil:3n86dp79][ Image ][/spoil:3n86dp79]
You know... you could have found us a picture of ten knockers to satisfy our demanding perversions, but NOOOOOO! :evil:

WitchSabrina

Quote from: "Brian37"Mad props for being a good sport! :-D

whut?
You guys are fucking awesome.....  taint hard to enjoy the company.   :-D

[spoil:tvpp4j42]don't know why this won't work  :shock:  :Hangman:
[/spoil:tvpp4j42]

Brian37

QuoteYou know... you could have found us a picture of ten knockers to satisfy our demanding perversions, but NOOOOOO! :evil:

But guys only have two hands. Don't get me wrong, fun bags are fun but I think more than two would over complicate it.
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

Brian37

whut?

[spoil:l3400ib1]don't know why this won't work  :shock:  :Hangman:
[ Image ][/spoil:l3400ib1]

Where the hell were you when the jocks were picking on me? I could have used the likes of you.

WitchSabrina

whut?

[spoil:96udsx25]don't know why this won't work  :shock:  :Hangman:
[ Image ][/spoil:96udsx25]

Where the hell were you when the jocks were picking on me? I could have used the likes of you.

Fuckers. Where are they now? Let's go find em.  
*looks for dress to wear*

WitchSabrina

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"You know... you could have found us a picture of ten knockers to satisfy our demanding perversions, but NOOOOOO! :evil:

knock yourself out
LMAO
[spoil:2k43ybmk][/spoil:2k43ybmk]

Brian37

Quote from: "WitchSabrina"Fuckers. Where are they now? Let's go find em.  
*looks for dress to wear*

Meh, that was then, and to be honest it wasn't every one of them. But being popular was and to some extent for youth still remains. When you have braces and pimples and have raging hormones it doesn't help that you are always late with the comebacks and 5 years behind the times. That was me.

Brian37

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"You know... you could have found us a picture of ten knockers to satisfy our demanding perversions, but NOOOOOO! :evil:

knock yourself out
LMAO
[spoil:2ghho4pm][ Image ][/spoil:2ghho4pm]

LOL leave it to you! APA we might have gotten her once, but something tells me she pays back in spades.

AllPurposeAtheist

knock yourself out
LMAO
[spoil:1gxy6iq3][ Image ][/spoil:1gxy6iq3]
That's what I like in a woman..tits in all the wrong places and they remain firm even in the rain! :P

OtterPop

One Night In Bangkok is classic! Every time I hear it, I make jokes that are actually about chess, but sound like they're about hookers!

Brian37

Quote from: "OtterPop"One Night In Bangkok is classic! Every time I hear it, I make jokes that are actually about chess, but sound like they're about hookers!

That song never would have happened without ABBA.