Main Menu

Post Funny Videos

Started by wolf39us, February 20, 2013, 01:18:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackleaf

Quote from: Hydra009 on September 04, 2021, 09:30:05 AM
What it's like to drive in NC:

https://i.imgur.com/EvPtHCu.mp4

I see plenty of that shit where I live, in the Greater Houston area of Texas. People have no sense. They don't respond to the speed limit changing, they don't use blinkers when changing lanes, they wait until the very last second to get out of an exit lane, and oh my god, the bridges. Going downhill from a bridge, it's like there's no speed limit at all. It's just a free-for-all. Go as fast as you like! Only rule: Don't apply the breaks!
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Hydra009

Quote from: drunkenshoe on September 06, 2021, 10:56:43 AM
^It's so confusing the way she does it. :/ Or maybe it is just me. x+x that's all.
Almost any multiplication is simple AF by just breaking it down first.  13 x 13 = (3 x 13) + (10 x 13) = 39 + 130 = 169.

But let's be real, most of us just plug this stuff into calculators and write down the result.  Ironically enough, one of the few instances where on-the-fly math is important is RTS games.

drunkenshoe

I try to do it first just to exercise, but then I check it with the calculator, lol.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Hydra009

Yeah, well...smaller groups of people calling the shots is basically that but ultra-concentrated, so you kinda have to bite the bullet either way.  At least with a super wide net, the worst impulses are mostly cancelled out.

drunkenshoe

Well, forget the current pandemic.(Because it is too dark with that.) There is a fast growing group out there that thinks we think the world is round because we are retarded. They will be the majority at some point and worse. Because half of the world population does not have internet access. This is approximately, three and a half billion people and most of these people do not have access to basic secular education. Now, the people who believe the world is flat and pushing this idea to spread around the world HAS ACCESS to basic education. Any kind of information. They live in a free speech, uncensored society. Now, can you imagine what will happen when the other half get their hands on the internet in general... THE social media?

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

drunkenshoe

"...mad with power, mad with poo." Universality as its finest.

Blackleaf

--Fulke Greville--

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

drunkenshoe

Shiranu

Blackleaf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Xgd79wuriQ

I always wondered how non-Americans viewed American food. I knew the foods of other cultures were frequently morphed to an unrecognizable state to suit the American pallet, but I didn't think other cultures got American food just as wrong.
--Fulke Greville--

Shiranu

Quote from: Blackleaf on September 23, 2021, 11:30:47 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Xgd79wuriQ

I always wondered how non-Americans viewed American food. I knew the foods of other cultures were frequently morphed to an unrecognizable state to suit the American pallet, but I didn't think other cultures got American food just as wrong.

Just recently saw that, it's insane what some countries think we eat... though to be fair, we do the same to others.

Gawdzilla Sama

Deep fat fried ice cream.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers