News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post Funny Videos

Started by wolf39us, February 20, 2013, 01:18:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on October 26, 2020, 07:38:57 PM
Yeah, I can see that Biden touching a little girls head is much much worse than grabbing them by the pussy.  Or walking into the girls dressing rooms at all of his beauty pageants, or having 19 women charge tRump with sexual assualt.  Your guy is simply brimming over with ethics/morals--as apparently are you.

You mean like Biden did in the halls of Congress?  What Bill Clinton did in the White House and on Fantasy Island?  What Hunter did to his niece and to his brother's wife and to an Obama daughter and to the Russian prostitutes?  You people are mad at Trump because he isn't ashamed.  That is a crazy position, but your moral self righteousness is noted ... as a failing.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Blackleaf on October 26, 2020, 07:53:51 PM
To be clear, I don't like Biden either. He's riding on Obama's coat tails, not on his own merits. But he's clearly the lesser of two evils here.

Stalin is much better than either, even as a corpse.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Jason Harvestdancer

Quote from: Mike Cl on October 26, 2020, 07:38:57 PM
Yeah, I can see that Biden touching a little girls head is much much worse than grabbing them by the pussy.  Or walking into the girls dressing rooms at all of his beauty pageants, or having 19 women charge tRump with sexual assualt.  Your guy is simply brimming over with ethics/morals--as apparently are you.

1.  My guy?

2.  Lighten up.
White privilege is being a lifelong racist, then being sent to the White House twice because your running mate is a minority.<br /><br />No Biden, no KKK, no Fascist USA!

Baruch

Quote from: Jason Harvestdancer on October 26, 2020, 10:14:28 PM
1.  My guy?

2.  Lighten up.

In 2016 people here, felt if you didn't vote for Hillary, you must have voted for Trump, or were some kind of demon (projecting?).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Jason Harvestdancer

Quote from: Baruch on October 27, 2020, 11:11:47 AM
In 2016 people here, felt if you didn't vote for Hillary, you must have voted for Trump, or were some kind of demon (projecting?).
I did the same thing then that I always do - vote third party.
White privilege is being a lifelong racist, then being sent to the White House twice because your running mate is a minority.<br /><br />No Biden, no KKK, no Fascist USA!

Mr.Obvious

"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Hydra009

Googled "you won't believe".  First result is "you won't believe what show is about to smash a major netflix record".  Touché.

There's a subreddit I go to sometimes called saved you a click and all they do is reveal what the article is about.  The "shocking" stuff "you won't believe" is often extremely believable.  It's hilarious.

Blackleaf

Quote from: Jason Harvestdancer on October 27, 2020, 07:20:39 PM
I did the same thing then that I always do - vote third party.

I considered doing that too. I figured if there was ever a year to vote third party, it was when we were given two choices as bad as Trump and Hillary. But then I researched them and discovered...they weren't any better. Voting third party is a waste of time, because they have no chance of winning, and their values are niche to the point of obsession. I mean, really. Who did you vote for? Libertarians? Those guys are nuts. They think it's a good idea to let people drive around without a license. Just let anybody drive! That's safe! Let's do away with all licenses! Just let people do anything they want! What could possibly go wrong?
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Baruch

Blackleaf is an authoritarian, as long as he is the authority ;-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5nSyEb8pds

Love good political humor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxHd8JJ8hCU

This should be a favorite, even with ignorant Americans
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeTaeslXQbw

More true political commentary, from outside the US, because the Communist US doesn't like true political commentary ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Blackleaf

"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Baruch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNTvPmymJcM

Notice the similarity to the video just before, Alien Cummings uses his nose too ... best Turkish PM ever!

Love this new site!  Best political commentary since Team America: World Police ... which seems to have been the inspiration for all the US Neocon policies.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

GSOgymrat

Remember, the Trump presidency was predicted back in 2012.

https://youtu.be/jjonGtrCyVE

Baruch

The Biden presidency was predicted at the last general CCP convention in Beijing ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.