News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post Funny Videos

Started by wolf39us, February 20, 2013, 01:18:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feral Atheist

Quote from: Baruch on August 28, 2020, 08:36:35 PM
Or 4 bullets in a 5-shooter.  The problem is, a loaded gun is fundamentally dangerous.  Lots of people shoot themselves by not following protocol.
Loaded guns are not dangerous.  But in the hands of the wrong people they can be.
In dog beers I've only had one.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Feral Atheist on September 08, 2020, 12:18:05 PM
Loaded guns are not dangerous.  But in the hands of the wrong people they can be.

Really? Who are the right people with loaded guns in hand?

E: You know what, it feels like 'correct' was a sinister slip more than a simple mistake, lol. Because that is not English.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Hydra009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uApsELdbSNk

"You sign, or we're giving you a live-action adaption.  Death Note?  DBZ Evolution?  You wanna end up like them?!"

Mike Cl

That is one of the stupidest statements I've read.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

trdsf

Any gun, until you pop it open and verify there are no bullets/cartridges in it, is assumed to be a) loaded and b) dangerous.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Gawdzilla Sama

Loaded guns are always dangerous. Being casual about whether or not a gun is loaded is even more dangerous.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: trdsf on September 18, 2020, 12:18:47 AM
Any gun, until you pop it open and verify there are no bullets/cartridges in it, is assumed to be a) loaded and b) dangerous.
I attended a firearms class back in the day. We were let in and assigned a table. "You have a .45 and a holster. Put the holster on and put the piece in it. They are unloaded, so you don't have to check." Anybody who didn't check was dismissed immediately.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Hydra009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01iJiiaK5Ac

Comstar is like AT&T if it created a few cities just for telecommunications, had sole authority over those areas, and had their own private army.  Oh, and it's a monopoly, so no change there.

Baruch

Yes commercial polities are so much superior to the social kind (aka politics). (sarc)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Blackleaf

"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Baruch

I am voting Capitalist, for Mr Crabs.  Y'all can vote for Plankton if you wants to.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Blackleaf

"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--