News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post Funny Videos

Started by wolf39us, February 20, 2013, 01:18:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Cl

While in the Army in Hawaii, I was introduced to sticky rice.  Found I liked it.  But not with fried spam, which was everywhere! Honolulu's corner lunch places were full of quick lunches, rice, of course, was in all of them--featured fried spam, baloney and hotdogs.  I went with egg roll, and such, on sticky rice.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

trdsf

Gotta have sticky rice, how else are you supposed to eat it with chopsticks, one grain at a time?

I make an acceptable fried rice, nothing to challenge the local Chinese restaurants.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

trdsf

Still one of the funniest damn sketches ever -- and one of the few that's genuinely comparable to "Who's on First" without duplicating it.  I do love me some Goon Show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctM_Rvgjfpo
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Baruch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mH3l0oSzeIQ

MSM tells the truth, knowing that Dem voters will think it is a joke ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: trdsf on August 11, 2020, 02:28:24 PM
Gotta have sticky rice, how else are you supposed to eat it with chopsticks, one grain at a time?
I've eaten chili with chopsticks.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Baruch

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on August 13, 2020, 06:51:47 PM
I've eaten chili with chopsticks.

Must have been the good kind, with real big beans and real big meat ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mr.Obvious

"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Gawdzilla Sama

Did he used one to light that cigarette?
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Baruch

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on August 28, 2020, 12:09:55 PM
Did he used one to light that cigarette?

9 million ignorant new gun owners ...
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on August 27, 2020, 05:54:05 PM
https://youtu.be/t6OBk9YBLQU
In Lovecraft country, there was a shootout and one guy had a hunting rifle with scope and must've shot a couple dozen times without reloading.  Another guy had a snubnosed revolver (pretty sure it was one of those 6-round types) and fired it at least a dozen times without reloading.  I thought of this video while watching it.

Baruch

Six shooters often only have 5 chambers.  Semi-auto pistols might have more than 6.  It only takes one if you hit your target, in the right place.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mr.Obvious

Yeah, I heard people in the old west used to carry 5 shots in a 6-shooter.
They kept one empty because the guns didn't have a safety option, so they had to use an empty chamber.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Baruch

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on August 28, 2020, 07:39:12 PM
They kept one empty because the guns didn't have a safety option, so they had to use an empty chamber.

Or 4 bullets in a 5-shooter.  The problem is, a loaded gun is fundamentally dangerous.  Lots of people shoot themselves by not following protocol.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on August 28, 2020, 07:39:12 PM
That's how I heard it.
PZ Myers