News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post Funny Videos

Started by wolf39us, February 20, 2013, 01:18:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Cl

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Hydra009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imMGchI1EWY

Just an old clip I found funny in and of itself, with no bearing on reality today.

Sal1981

Reminds me of a Twilight Zone episode where a man serving an totalitarian government becomes subject to its nefarious ruling class.

Baruch

Quote from: Sal1981 on June 08, 2020, 03:13:19 AM
Reminds me of a Twilight Zone episode where a man serving an totalitarian government becomes subject to its nefarious ruling class.

Those who live by moral corruption, die by moral corruption.  All governments are totalitarian ... MSM is there to keep you from realizing this.  All ruling classes are nefarious.  So you need to realize that it isn't fiction, you have to disbelieve reality to avoid committing suicide.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Sal1981

I think the episode was called The Obsolete Man.

Baruch

Quote from: Sal1981 on June 08, 2020, 10:27:22 AM
I think the episode was called The Obsolete Man.

Liberalism is becoming more obsolete all the time ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Most dapper military uniforms ...

https://www.bitchute.com/video/6EJd7NiGs2wY/

A little eye candy included.  Late for Memorial Day.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

GSOgymrat

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Mike Cl

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on July 08, 2020, 08:39:31 AM
https://www.vulture.com/article/twilight-zone-best-episodes.html
My fav is listed at #42--An Occurance At Owl Creek Bridge.  It is a good list, but as always these are really a matter of taste.  It was a classic show and I find that the best thing that happens on New Years Day is the replay of all of the Twilight Zone shows. :)
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Mike Cl on July 08, 2020, 08:59:43 AM
My fav is listed at #42--An Occurance At Owl Creek Bridge.  It is a good list, but as always these are really a matter of taste.  It was a classic show and I find that the best thing that happens on New Years Day is the replay of all of the Twilight Zone shows. :)
"An Occurrence at Owl Creek Bridge" (1890) is a short story by the American writer and Civil War veteran Ambrose Bierce.

An Occurrence at Owl Creek Bridge - Wikipedia

Had to look that up, vague on his name.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers