News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post Funny Videos

Started by wolf39us, February 20, 2013, 01:18:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gawdzilla Sama

Check out "Generation Zap" on Youtube. Eclectic and funny.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Baruch

Perfume commercials ... especially if they make you man-boys forget about anime girls ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7HnThmsdWI
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Baruch on March 31, 2020, 01:12:02 PM
Perfume commercials ... especially if they make you man-boys forget about anime girls ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7HnThmsdWI
Pretty faces--stick figures.  Not attractive.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on March 31, 2020, 01:33:30 PM
Pretty faces--stick figures.  Not attractive.

Old pirates like full bodied wenches ... arrh!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

GSOgymrat

"She's mad at Joe for keeping tigers in cages and making money off of it."
"Oh, what's she do?"
"She keeps tigers in cages and makes money off of it"

https://youtu.be/DeRmuqspqco

Hydra009

"Are all the tigers okay?
"I dunno, probably not"
"Do you think it's a little weird that we're going to profit off people profiting off of animal abuse?
"No, I think because we're like an extra step removed from the animal abuse, we're actually okay, and our profit is okay"
"Okay, great!"

Hence my dislike for "reality" TV, which is usually either staged drama or putting a camera in front the worst people.

At least with fiction, I know that it's just actors playing pretend and with the notable exception of Game of Thrones season 8, some creative energy went into it.

GSOgymrat

Quote from: Hydra009 on April 06, 2020, 12:18:35 AM
Hence my dislike for "reality" TV, which is usually either staged drama or putting a camera in front the worst people.

My vote for worst reality TV show goes to The Swan in which several women chosen for being "ugly ducklings" were given cosmetic and dental surgeries and then competed against one another in a beauty pageant to determine who would be crowned the most attractive-- "The Swan". Take women with low self-image and body insecurities, reinforce that their worth is dependent on conventional standards of female beauty, have them go through months of painful surgeries and workouts, then give the losers the message that even after all the pain and hard work they still are not pretty enough. Black Mirror had nothing on this show.

Gregory

Reality TV is cheap and nasty, and nothing else.

trdsf

The only reality show I ever liked was 'The Big Break' on The Golf Channel -- because the participants had to get through on the basis of their actual ability on a golf course.  All the scheming and backstabbing in the world isn't going to help you when your clubs can't back up your mouth.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

GSOgymrat

Baruch

Yes, typical manner a California middle class woman escapes to Arizona.  Did she give her illegal Mexican maid a raise when she got back?  Probably not.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.