News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post Funny Videos

Started by wolf39us, February 20, 2013, 01:18:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Cavebear on September 15, 2018, 01:26:52 PM
But they meant something to the people who made them, and that suggests something about how they thought.  And I don't mean sex-fanatics.  Fertility meant life and death for the tribe then.  Life was complicated then too, in its own way.  No regular supply of babies and your tribe died...
I don't think I ever said otherwise...
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

GSOgymrat

Thor: Rangarok but instead of Immigrant Song it's Dancing Queen by Abba

https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/1027042075244605440

Unbeliever

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Munch

Quote from: GSOgymrat on September 17, 2018, 03:59:04 PM
Thor: Rangarok but instead of Immigrant Song it's Dancing Queen by Abba

https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/1027042075244605440

honestly if they made that choice, I'd have stood up in the cinema and start singing.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Mike Cl

Quote from: Unbeliever on September 18, 2018, 03:22:18 PM
Anyone remember these guys?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mViUtaV4foM
One of the greatest comedy duos of all time!!! Loved their TV show.  Loved their appearances on The Ed Sullivan Show.  One of the best routines of all time has to be the 'Whose On First' routine. 
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Cavebear

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mViUtaV4foM

I never heard THAT one before.  But now I see the pattern in their comedy.  Statement, interruption, statement, interruption, questions, etc.  They were MASTERS!  Thank you.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Unbeliever

Yeah, I like the end, where Costello slowly saunters off the stage.
God Not Found

Cavebear

Quote from: Unbeliever on September 19, 2018, 01:28:20 PM
Yeah, I like the end, where Costello slowly saunters off the stage.

And he never got to tell his joke.  Which, I assume, never actually existed.  LOL!
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on September 19, 2018, 03:05:18 PM
And he never got to tell his joke.  Which, I assume, never actually existed.  LOL!

So ... his joke was G-d then?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Hakurei Reimu

Quote from: Cavebear on September 19, 2018, 03:05:18 PM
No. Costello realized that the brand-spanking new joke he was about to drop â€"the one he claimed was never heard before and original to himâ€" was the old joke about Jonah seated on the stool selling those apples three for a nickel in the whale's stomach, an old joke told on the schoolyard.
Warning: Don't Tease The Miko!
(she bites!)
Spinny Miko Avatar shamelessly ripped off from Iosys' Neko Miko Reimu

trdsf

Lou Costello was so underrated as an actor.  The only other person who could squeeze so much laughter out of standing there and saying nothing was Jack Benny.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Hydra009

Unbeliever

Quote from: trdsf on September 19, 2018, 10:09:09 PM
Lou Costello was so underrated as an actor.  The only other person who could squeeze so much laughter out of standing there and saying nothing was Jack Benny.
George Carlin once came out on stage, said absolutely nothing for 5 minutes, had the audience rolling on the floor with laughter, then just left the stage, all the time saying nothing! He wasn't making funny faces or anything, just standing there.

I wish I could find that video.

[edit]
Apparently I'm not the only one looking and not finding it:
http://www.topix.com/forum/who/george-carlin/TSM661UAM73LBP29I/help-please-georges-silent-standup
[/edit]
God Not Found

Munch

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Unbeliever

God Not Found