News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post Funny Videos

Started by wolf39us, February 20, 2013, 01:18:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Munch on June 28, 2018, 04:27:57 PM
If George Carlin was alive today with his not giving a shit who he offends clever comedy, the current overly sensitive generation would do everything to try and accuse him of being a pedophile

Everyone in Holly-weird is Roman Polanski.  Did Polanski hire Charles Manson to kill his wife?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Munch

Quote from: Cavebear on June 28, 2018, 09:53:27 PM

And anything else they could imagine...

Sometimes I have the vague feeling that I've already lived through the best and freest times the US had and will have...

Kinda feels like that here too, freedom of speech is a joke, everything has to adhere to pc culture otherwise it's deemed offensive, freedom of expression online is slowly being strangled by corporation and government, it's all starting to feel that bit more orwellian
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Baruch

Quote from: Munch on June 29, 2018, 06:19:26 AM
Kinda feels like that here too, freedom of speech is a joke, everything has to adhere to pc culture otherwise it's deemed offensive, freedom of expression online is slowly being strangled by corporation and government, it's all starting to feel that bit more orwellian

Once Europe is kicked out of Nato next month, y'all can restart the Warsaw Pact with Putin ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Blackleaf

Quote from: Cavebear on June 28, 2018, 09:53:27 PM

And anything else they could imagine...

Sometimes I have the vague feeling that I've already lived through the best and freest times the US had and will have...

We're living in the safest, freest time in human history, but the media on both sides has people convinced that everything is terrible. As a result, there is no middle ground, no compromise. There's just dehumanization of the "other," shouting matches between two sides, neither one knowing what they're talking about. The free world has been making some really, REALLY stupid decisions lately because of the extreme divides, and we're likely to fuck it all up if we keep on this path.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Baruch

Quote from: Blackleaf on June 29, 2018, 10:44:23 AM
We're living in the safest, freest time in human history, but the media on both sides has people convinced that everything is terrible. As a result, there is no middle ground, no compromise. There's just dehumanization of the "other," shouting matches between two sides, neither one knowing what they're talking about. The free world has been making some really, REALLY stupid decisions lately because of the extreme divides, and we're likely to fuck it all up if we keep on this path.

The only good news is bad news ... with the media.  Either go to alternative sources, or just turn it off.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Unbeliever

God Not Found

Baruch

That is why I didn't let my octogenarian mother play with guns ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Munch

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Unbeliever

God Not Found