News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post Funny Videos

Started by wolf39us, February 20, 2013, 01:18:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

SGOS

Quote from: Hydra009 on February 24, 2018, 02:53:12 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhjC4Sks024
Wow!  I saw exactly the same thing happen in front of me on a freeway exit in Quebec, except the wheel exited on a right ramp, rather than a left ramp.  It came off a car, which slowed down and I passed.  Oddly, at high speeds the car seemed to handle quite well on three wheels.  I don't know what happened when it lost it's momentum.  Sparks I suppose.

Unbeliever

Rowan Atkinson is one of my favorite comedians, he never disappoints me, he's always funny. ;-)
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on April 21, 2018, 02:41:42 PM
Rowan Atkinson is one of my favorite comedians, he never disappoints me, he's always funny. ;-)

This was like a British Lenny Bruce ;-)  I bet any snowflake watching it will run home to their momma.

I know y'all will like this one too ...

Quotehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ut116mBuPpg
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

GSOgymrat

Baruch

Yes, the ultimate feminist evolution ;-(  A girl with borrowed testes, without the other annoying bits ;-((

I didn't know that angler fish were other than "deep sea glow in the dark monsters".  If women were like that, the man wouldn't need to turn on the bedroom light to find his keys (and get the hell out of there before he becomes mere testes).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Cavebear

Quote from: pr126 on April 24, 2018, 01:53:58 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isiZ9U83_SM

Benny Hill was priceless!  I suspect there would never have been "The 7 Words You Can't Say On TV" by George Carlin, if Benny Hill hadn't been pushing the envelope before him...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

American standards of censorship used to be, and in some cases still are ... higher than the British standards.  They exiled their assholes here, remember?  To New Ass-Hole England.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

GSOgymrat

The guys I hung out with in high school LOVED Benny Hill. Brings back memories.

Baruch

Quote from: GSOgymrat on April 25, 2018, 06:18:16 AM
The guys I hung out with in high school LOVED Benny Hill. Brings back memories.

British TV on PBS was a loophole in the Catholic censorship screen.  The committee of media censors was ... all Catholics.  Today with SCOTUS, you are either Catholic or Jewish ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.