Post Funny Videos

Started by wolf39us, February 20, 2013, 01:18:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unbeliever

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Hydra009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQKgpm1SJmQ

Celestial object categories: (exhaustive list)
* Star
* Planet
* Baseball
* Cheese

On a related note, can we all take a moment to thank search engines for educating humanity?  Cause otherwise, this conversation wouldn't get resolved.  Or at least, not as quickly.

Unbeliever

Well, those people sounded like Americans, so I'm not surprised they don't know that moon is a pumpkin.
God Not Found

Mike Cl

Quote from: Unbeliever on March 04, 2018, 05:23:57 PM
Well, those people sounded like Americans, so I'm not surprised they don't know that moon is a pumpkin.
It's cream cheese.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Cavebear

Quote from: pr126 on March 05, 2018, 01:57:24 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jh9gRn_dPTM

I hate it when the cats are the bad guys...  Maybe I should write a new version of Animal Farm.  It is short enough...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Mr.Obvious

"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Unbeliever

It that really the Spice Girls, or a spoof? I've never seen them, so I don't even know.
God Not Found

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: Unbeliever on March 05, 2018, 06:56:50 PM
It that really the Spice Girls, of a spoof? I've never seen them, so I don't even know.

Spoof from a flemish show
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Cavebear

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on March 05, 2018, 07:19:29 PM
Spoof from a flemish show

And well done!  I've never actually seen the Spice Girls, but it matches what I've read.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on March 08, 2018, 05:40:12 AM
And well done!  I've never actually seen the Spice Girls, but it matches what I've read.

If you read the Spice Girls, does that mean they were really drag queens? ;-)

I have to explain everything  ... "read" means men pretending to be women, who fail to pass.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on March 08, 2018, 08:26:05 PM
If you read the Spice Girls, does that mean they were really drag queens? ;-)

Let's examine that.  You said "IF you read the Spice Girls, does that mean they were really drag queens?"  What does "IF" have to do with anything?  Whether I read them (and does one READ the spice girls) or not has nothing to do with your though they are drag queens.

Your suggestion that they are or are not is utterly immaterial to this.  You suggested that "IF" I had any knowledge about them, proves something about their sexual identity. 

Are you simply now completely without any substance at all?

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Unbeliever on March 05, 2018, 06:56:50 PM
It that really the Spice Girls, or a spoof? I've never seen them, so I don't even know.
If they're the real Spice Girls they'd be on their period.

Because the Spice must flow.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Unbeliever

Quote from: Cavebear on March 12, 2018, 11:16:30 AM
Let's examine that.  You said "IF you read the Spice Girls, does that mean they were really drag queens?"  What does "IF" have to do with anything?  Whether I read them (and does one READ the spice girls) or not has nothing to do with your though they are drag queens.

Your suggestion that they are or are not is utterly immaterial to this.  You suggested that "IF" I had any knowledge about them, proves something about their sexual identity. 

Are you simply now completely without any substance at all?
I think he's playing chat bot again. I think I know now why Alexa laughs so much...she's been listening to Baruch.
God Not Found

Unbeliever

Those communists really didn't know all that much, apparently:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZ9myHhpS9s
God Not Found