News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post Funny Videos

Started by wolf39us, February 20, 2013, 01:18:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Cl

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on January 30, 2017, 12:45:17 PM
Yes, after Alduin showed up I looked over to where the headless soldier ran off to. You can see him lying down dead by the soldiers shooting Alduin.

And yes, I continued the character: Sargon the Orc. He's a great big manly-man with a samurai ponytail and a glorious beard.

Alternate starts aren't an option on PS4, sadly. Sony doesn't let modders use scripts.
Oh, yeah, I'd read somewhere that mods don't work for the machines.  That is too bad; mods do make the game more interesting.  My favorite mod is one that adds a companion that has over 1200 lines--just a touch better than Lydia.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: Mike Cl on January 30, 2017, 04:04:35 PM
Oh, yeah, I'd read somewhere that mods don't work for the machines.  That is too bad; mods do make the game more interesting.  My favorite mod is one that adds a companion that has over 1200 lines--just a touch better than Lydia.
No, mods work just fine on the PS4, they just can't use scripts or custom 3d objects. I had several lighting and environmental mods running in that video, actually. The most obvious one is, "Skyrim is Windy." (Note the swaying tree branches.)

Skyrim for PS4 has this little library of mods that's accessible through the main menu. Despite the limitations, there's still a veritable smörgåsbord of good mods available.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Mike Cl

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on January 30, 2017, 04:09:19 PM
No, mods work just fine on the PS4, they just can't use scripts or custom 3d objects. I had several lighting and environmental mods running in that video, actually. The most obvious one is, "Skyrim is Windy." (Note the swaying tree branches.)

Skyrim for PS4 has this little library of mods that's accessible through the main menu. Despite the limitations, there's still a veritable smörgåsbord of good mods available.
Even tho I do all my gaming with a PC, it is good to know that the machines do have some mods.  As stated before, my fav is Sophia, the scripted follower.  Is she available to you?
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: Mike Cl on January 30, 2017, 09:24:08 PMAs stated before, my fav is Sophia, the scripted follower.  Is she available to you?
Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on January 30, 2017, 04:09:19 PMcan't use scripts
._.

._.

._.

._.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on January 30, 2017, 09:33:14 PM
._.

._.

._.

._.
Scripted in that she says more than "I got your back."

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: Mike Cl on January 30, 2017, 10:30:36 PM
Scripted in that she says more than "I got your back."
Ah. Well as far as I know, Sony doesn't allow original voice acting either. The custom followers that are available on the PS4 use recycled dialogue from recruitable locals and mercenaries. I use Lydia 99.99999999999999999999999% percent of the time anyway, so I'm not too broken up about it. I have a mod that tags all followers "essential" anyway, so I don't accidentally kill them.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on January 30, 2017, 10:38:48 PM
Ah. Well as far as I know, Sony doesn't allow original voice acting either. The custom followers that are available on the PS4 use recycled dialogue from recruitable locals and mercenaries. I use Lydia 99.99999999999999999999999% percent of the time anyway, so I'm not too broken up about it. I have a mod that tags all followers "essential" anyway, so I don't accidentally kill them.
It is too bad you can't use all the mods for Skyrim that are housed at Steam. 

Sal1981

Unbeliever

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Hijiri Byakuren

Mike Cl

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on February 15, 2017, 12:13:58 PM
Don't do drugs, kids; you'll turn into The Flash.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRTUReLBWHA
Loved those levitating boots of Morrowind--don't remember what they are called now, tho.

Unbeliever

Stephanie Miller's commercial:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypQmiLlysOs

I wonder if that's a Border Collie?
God Not Found

Unbeliever

God Not Found

Unbeliever

God Not Found