News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post Funny Videos

Started by wolf39us, February 20, 2013, 01:18:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_antithesis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TedsiCaV2B4

Some of the members here might remember this guy when he came here promoting his book. I had completely forgotten until I started binging this video series. Such a lovely trip down memory lane.

Munch

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Unbeliever

QuoteThree legendary synth musicians compete in a cosmic battle for synth dominance, in this recently-unearthed concert from 1986.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXgNo5Smino
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Blackleaf

"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Unbeliever

LOL! Reminds me of Cartman on South Park. He looks like he could do with a few less cheeseburgers anyway. And maybe he should try feeding his cat and dog instead of his face, he'd have a better time.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Blackleaf

Quote from: Unbeliever on January 02, 2019, 01:30:28 PM
LOL! Reminds me of Cartman on South Park. He looks like he could do with a few less cheeseburgers anyway. And maybe he should try feeding his cat and dog instead of his face, he'd have a better time.

I'm sure he feeds his pets. It's just that he didn't train them to behave. When a pet begs for food, it's typically because their owner shares their food with them. Or in my dad's case, they hover around him because he eats standing up and has a habit of accidentally dropping food. I don't know what this cat's deal is, though. My guess is it used to live outside, where stealing food was necessary for survival. My cats wouldn't try anything like that, since they know we'd get mad at them.
--Fulke Greville--

Munch

its actually kind of concerning. When I had a dog, I walked him every day, and it did wonders for my health and his. By nature, having a pet dog should have this effect on most people since dogs need a way to spend energy (or else they take it out on furniture/cloths/shoes), so just having not just a dog but multiple cats around, and him looking like that, I'm kinda worried about the animals.

Baruch

Quote from: Blackleaf on January 02, 2019, 01:24:05 PM
I've had cats beg me for food, but never steal from me. lol

https://www.facebook.com/diplyfacts/videos/10155420629246028/

The cat knew that his owner was too fat to chase him ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Munch

Baruch

Leftists helping stupid people?  That is in the self-help book section ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Blackleaf

Quote from: pr126 on January 07, 2019, 03:07:21 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8d94JOKeQQ

Funny. The ones screaming "I'm the victim" without justification seem to me to come from the Right. Every fucking Christmas, there are evangelicals arguing that there's a "war on Christmas." Every time Christians are told they can't force their beliefs on everyone else, they're being "oppressed." But sure, moron. Black people should just stop whining about being murdered by cops in cold blood, and those cops getting off without so much as a slap on the wrist. Gay people should just stop whining that their families abandon them, Christians try to deny them equal rights, that some try to "fix" them with gay conversion therapy, and they're threatened with Hellfire just for being who they are. Transgendered people should stop whining when people continue to call them by the wrong gender, just to spite them. Arabs should stop whining that they're treated like terrorists, despite being peaceful people. The poor should stop whining that they're being paid a wage they couldn't possibly live on, while the rich continue to get richer. The Left are such whiners! Who cares if your human rights are being violated! Just suck it up! Clearly, the right to be an asshole is more important than treating people like human beings!

Seriously, pr, can you keep your stupid out of the funny videos thread? This thread is supposed to be for entertainment and laughs. Can you please keep your political diarrhea in the politics thread? K thx bye
--Fulke Greville--

pr126

Triggered? I thought it was funny.

Here is something to calm you down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAODG6KaNBc