Author Topic: Post Funny Videos  (Read 59777 times)

Offline pr126

Re: Post Funny Videos
« Reply #600 on: June 29, 2018, 02:18:24 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Propaganda works best when those who are being manipulated are confident they are acting on their free will."
 - Joseph Goebbels

Offline Baruch

« Reply #601 on: June 29, 2018, 02:22:57 AM »
If George Carlin was alive today with his not giving a shit who he offends clever comedy, the current overly sensitive generation would do everything to try and accuse him of being a pedophile

Everyone in Holly-weird is Roman Polanski.  Did Polanski hire Charles Manson to kill his wife?
שלום

Online Munch

« Reply #602 on: June 29, 2018, 06:19:26 AM »

And anything else they could imagine...

Sometimes I have the vague feeling that I've already lived through the best and freest times the US had and will have...

Kinda feels like that here too, freedom of speech is a joke, everything has to adhere to pc culture otherwise it's deemed offensive, freedom of expression online is slowly being strangled by corporation and government, it's all starting to feel that bit more orwellian

Offline Baruch

« Reply #603 on: June 29, 2018, 06:59:52 AM »
Kinda feels like that here too, freedom of speech is a joke, everything has to adhere to pc culture otherwise it's deemed offensive, freedom of expression online is slowly being strangled by corporation and government, it's all starting to feel that bit more orwellian

Once Europe is kicked out of Nato next month, y'all can restart the Warsaw Pact with Putin ;-)
שלום

« Reply #604 on: June 29, 2018, 10:44:23 AM »

And anything else they could imagine...

Sometimes I have the vague feeling that I've already lived through the best and freest times the US had and will have...

We're living in the safest, freest time in human history, but the media on both sides has people convinced that everything is terrible. As a result, there is no middle ground, no compromise. There's just dehumanization of the "other," shouting matches between two sides, neither one knowing what they're talking about. The free world has been making some really, REALLY stupid decisions lately because of the extreme divides, and we're likely to fuck it all up if we keep on this path.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville

Offline Baruch

« Reply #605 on: June 29, 2018, 12:49:24 PM »
We're living in the safest, freest time in human history, but the media on both sides has people convinced that everything is terrible. As a result, there is no middle ground, no compromise. There's just dehumanization of the "other," shouting matches between two sides, neither one knowing what they're talking about. The free world has been making some really, REALLY stupid decisions lately because of the extreme divides, and we're likely to fuck it all up if we keep on this path.

The only good news is bad news ... with the media.  Either go to alternative sources, or just turn it off.
שלום

« Reply #606 on: June 30, 2018, 07:57:10 PM »
"I've actually kept more promises than I've made, when did you ever hear that from a politician?"
Donald J. Trump

Offline pr126

« Reply #607 on: July 02, 2018, 01:00:28 PM »
"Propaganda works best when those who are being manipulated are confident they are acting on their free will."
 - Joseph Goebbels

« Reply #608 on: July 02, 2018, 01:53:48 PM »

"I've actually kept more promises than I've made, when did you ever hear that from a politician?"
Donald J. Trump

Offline Hydra009

« Reply #609 on: July 03, 2018, 09:12:38 PM »

Offline Baruch

« Reply #610 on: July 03, 2018, 11:34:57 PM »
That is why I didn't let my octogenarian mother play with guns ;-)
שלום

Offline pr126

« Reply #611 on: July 05, 2018, 01:56:24 AM »
 - Joseph Goebbels

Online Munch

« Reply #612 on: July 05, 2018, 03:52:06 AM »

« Reply #613 on: July 07, 2018, 07:27:32 PM »
Anyone still remember Zardoz?

Donald J. Trump

Offline pr126

« Reply #614 on: July 08, 2018, 01:03:26 AM »
 - Joseph Goebbels

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk