Main Menu

Post Funny Videos

Started by wolf39us, February 20, 2013, 01:18:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unbeliever

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

drunkenshoe

QuoteAn episode of the 1950s western TV series 'Trackdown' featured a character named Walter Trump who claimed he would build a wall in order to protect a town from the end of the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hp9RFmq_PRA
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

drunkenshoe

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

kilodelta

While this video has humor, the best part is the music and high-quality amateur video skills. Also, this Pogo guy nails the acting and mannerisms of Picard and Data.

Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

Unbeliever

Quote from: kilodelta on January 15, 2017, 09:57:00 PM
While this video has humor, the best part is the music and high-quality amateur video skills. Also, this Pogo guy nails the acting and mannerisms of Picard and Data.

This is truly amazing!

God Not Found

Unbeliever

God Not Found

Unbeliever

God Not Found

Unbeliever

God Not Found

Unbeliever

God Not Found

Hijiri Byakuren

Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Mike Cl

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: Mike Cl on January 30, 2017, 08:58:01 AM
How did you manage that??!! 
No idea, but thank god the PS4 automatically records everything!

Mike Cl

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on January 30, 2017, 08:59:59 AM
No idea, but thank god the PS4 automatically records everything!
That is beyond crazy!  Did the headless zombie finally die?  Did you continue with that character?  I've only used that opening 12/15 times and never say anything like that.  Lately I'm using an alternate start mod, so I bypass that opening.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: Mike Cl on January 30, 2017, 11:26:47 AM
That is beyond crazy!  Did the headless zombie finally die?  Did you continue with that character?  I've only used that opening 12/15 times and never say anything like that.  Lately I'm using an alternate start mod, so I bypass that opening.
Yes, after Alduin showed up I looked over to where the headless soldier ran off to. You can see him lying down dead by the soldiers shooting Alduin.

And yes, I continued the character: Sargon the Orc. He's a great big manly-man with a samurai ponytail and a glorious beard.

Alternate starts aren't an option on PS4, sadly. Sony doesn't let modders use scripts.