News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post Funny Videos

Started by wolf39us, February 20, 2013, 01:18:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydra009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXcwHPW3GR8

Lizardfolk cleric.  If you die, it's 50/50 if he rezzes you or eats you.

drunkenshoe

Never played it, but always wanted to. Are you aware of any online communities friendly to beginners?
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Hydra009

Quote from: drunkenshoe on November 06, 2021, 03:49:14 AMNever played it, but always wanted to. Are you aware of any online communities friendly to beginners?
That's something I've struggled with myself.  It's best to meet face-to-face.  Game stores are your best bet, since they often host D&D games.  You could also google D&D meetups in your area.  For online play, roll20 is the main site.  If scheduling is a big problem, there's always play-by-post forums.

Mr.Obvious

Two friends of mine have been part of a monthly group for half a year now. Asked them if i could join, they are asking their DM. Fingers crossed.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Blackleaf

"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Blackleaf

The pastor is threatened by the growth of religious nones and thinks the death of religion will be bad for society. Color me shocked.
--Fulke Greville--

Blackleaf

--Fulke Greville--

Blackleaf

--Fulke Greville--

Hydra009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2vgfqV_htc

Fun fact about turn signals: if you put them on at the exact moment you're changing lanes, you're fine.  You gave everyone a head's up for about .1 seconds, plenty of time for them to react.  Then just leave that bad boy on for the next 10 miles and just kind of dare people to risk passing you on your blinking side.  Are you about to turn or not?  Just think of it as a fun little riddle for other people to figure out...the hard way.  *suddenly veers into the passing car*  *veers away at the last second*  Sike!  Gotcha!

And on interstates, a fun game is to position your car right next to another car, but just a little behind them and follow them for about an hour while not paying any attention to the road whatsoever.  We call these people lane buddies, because of how easily they can see each other.  It almost never results in an accident.

And whether you're going 20mph or 50mph or 80mph, always follow people closely, you want to have a maximum of about one car's length distance between you and the car in front of you at all times.  While you're both texting or playing games or turning around and talking to your kids.  Totally safe.

drunkenshoe

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp