News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post Funny Videos

Started by wolf39us, February 20, 2013, 01:18:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydra009

Quote from: drunkenshoe on November 24, 2020, 10:23:48 AM
That's hillarious. :lol: But I didn't get the tomato paste put in a bottle shaped like a cone. I didn't hear right posiibly.
It's likely a british thing, they do things slightly differently there.  *flashes back to driving on the right side of the road and assuming everyone was honking because they love foreigners and wanted to say hi*

He said that canned tuna has a little pull ring which seems to be true in the UK.  But in the US, canned tuna very rarely has a pull ring.  And increasingly comes in a little pouch, pouches with horrible price/weight ratios so it's basically just a sneaky price increase.

Also, I like Canada but milk absolutely does not belong in a bag.  EVER.  The slightest damage will spill milk everywhere, plus it's easy to fumble.  Liquids in general should never go in a bag unless they're medical IVs.  That's the one exception, and there's a good practical reason for that.

Baruch

No packaging if you suck milk from a cow directly ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

Researchers at Purdue discovered a link between tuna and the lining in cat food cans with pull tabs, the reaction between the two produced a carcinogen. That may be why you don't see many pull tabs on tuna cans in the US.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Hydra009

Baruch

Is the King German or Chinese ... inquiring Commies want to know ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

The king is dead, long live the Burger King!
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on November 28, 2020, 08:44:48 PM
The king is dead, long live the Burger King!

If he marries Dairy Queen, will we get mini-burgers?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Maybe burger-flavored milk shakes?
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Hydra009 on November 25, 2020, 10:26:29 PM
It's likely a british thing, they do things slightly differently there.  *flashes back to driving on the right side of the road and assuming everyone was honking because they love foreigners and wanted to say hi*

You thought the British would do something to welcome strange foreigners? LOL You good hearted man.

It was weird for me because we use tomato paste a lot in general...so they come in tins and jars. There are even huge ones. We don't have many huge stuff.

QuoteHe said that canned tuna has a little pull ring which seems to be true in the UK.  But in the US, canned tuna very rarely has a pull ring.  And increasingly comes in a little pouch, pouches with horrible price/weight ratios so it's basically just a sneaky price increase.

Ours all have the little pull ring. and oh that's what is called pouch. LOL For a second I imagined something close to the old meaning...

QuoteAlso, I like Canada but milk absolutely does not belong in a bag.  EVER.  The slightest damage will spill milk everywhere, plus it's easy to fumble.  Liquids in general should never go in a bag unless they're medical IVs.  That's the one exception, and there's a good practical reason for that.

That's probably the milk sold to make yogurt. We have that in one brand. It's not abundant and sells out qucikly.

But we buy raw milk from machines to make yogurt. They give you a 3 -or 5 liters- plastic bottle, you keep and use it every time you buy.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Baruch

It is illegal to sell raw milk in the US.  Bovine Mafia!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Quote from: drunkenshoe on December 01, 2020, 02:55:17 AM
You thought the British would do something to welcome strange foreigners?
It was a joke playing upon...well, that would kill the joke.

QuoteOurs all have the little pull ring. and oh that's what is called pouch. LOL For a second I imagined something close to the old meaning...
I'm talking about these plastic monstrosities:

$1 or more for like 2-3 ounces of the stuff.  That same dollar will get you 3-4 ounces of canned tuna (drained weight).  And while the canned variety is slightly harder to open, the pouches are slightly harder to dispense with a greater likelihood of waste, so it's basically a wash on convenience.

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

GSOgymrat

I enjoyed The Rubin Report back when clueless Dave Rubin let pretty much anyone come on and shoot their mouth off. He didn't contradict his guests, because he didn't know anything, and it was entertaining watching people get comfortable and hang themselves with their own words. Then he began fancying himself the leader of "a movement" and started preaching what he called "free speech" while unironically avoiding anyone who would contradict him. He repeatedly said, "I want to bring on progressives but none of them will come on my show" which was a ridiculous lie. He dug his own libertarian/COVID-denying/Trump-supporting celebrity rabbit hole and fell down it.

https://youtu.be/8j2g8OviguA

Baruch

Success does that to a person.  Goes to their head.  Ask Marie Antoinette.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.