Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post Funny Videos

Started by wolf39us, February 20, 2013, 01:18:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drunkenshoe

Quote from: GSOgymrat on November 08, 2020, 09:26:16 PM
https://youtu.be/P_p6WI4V8N8

Malcolm in the Middle is one of my favourite shows of all time. It's hillarious and brilliant.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Baruch

"Children say the most amazing things" - Art Linkletter ... even if it is scripted by adults
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

I would worry less about prayers for Trump's reelection, than religious calls for exterminating liberals.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Quote from: Baruch on November 11, 2020, 10:27:13 AM
"Children say the most amazing things" - Art Linkletter ... even if it is scripted by adults

I thought it was "children say the darndest things."
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on November 11, 2020, 02:02:22 PM
I thought it was "children say the darndest things."

"Kids say the darnedest things" name of show by "he who must not be named" aka Bill Cosby ... "Kids do say the darndest things" is a quote by Art Linkletter.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Baruch on November 11, 2020, 03:14:04 PM
"Kids say the darnedest things" name of show by "he who must not be named" aka Bill Cosby ... "Kids do say the darndest things" is a quote by Art Linkletter.
And a show by Art Linkletter.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Blackleaf

"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Hydra009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWjJxeAsruo

A shopping mall parking lot at night is the perfect place to test time travel.  Instead of a secure facility or at very least someplace abandoned in the middle of nowhere.  Wouldn't want any intrusions, cause that could really mess up the experiment.

Unbeliever

I'd love to see a pitch meeting for Zardoz! 

Or how about The Princess Bride? That would be fun.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Hydra009

drunkenshoe

That's hillarious. :lol: But I didn't get the tomato paste put in a bottle shaped like a cone. I didn't hear right posiibly.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp