News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post Funny Videos

Started by wolf39us, February 20, 2013, 01:18:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on October 21, 2020, 11:33:58 AM
I get it. I wasn't trying to annoy anyone. But probably that's how it started and then evolved this way.

Anyway, maybe people should make a complaint about this if people really believe the alert style is pushing the help and support away. It would also make people think about it, take attention.

French police siren is so annoying, I want to nuke France!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Jason Harvestdancer

White privilege is being a lifelong racist, then being sent to the White House twice because your running mate is a minority.<br /><br />No Biden, no KKK, no Fascist USA!

Jason Harvestdancer

White privilege is being a lifelong racist, then being sent to the White House twice because your running mate is a minority.<br /><br />No Biden, no KKK, no Fascist USA!

Baruch

@Jason Harvestdancer ... Wakanda!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Jason Harvestdancer

Hydra009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bg82z3UWLQQ

This a real, unedited scene from an actual movie.

Your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn't stop to think if they should.

Unbeliever

OK, but which dino does he turn into? Not all of them were humongous. I doubt even a gigantosaurus would have made a very good crime fighter.

:-)
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on October 24, 2020, 01:31:26 PM
OK, but which dino does he turn into? Not all of them were humongous. I doubt even a gigantosaurus would have made a very good crime fighter.

:-)

Stealthy-saur
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Quote from: Unbeliever on October 24, 2020, 01:31:26 PMOK, but which dino does he turn into?
A velociraptor?

See?  It's like a mirror image.

Baruch

The guy wouldn't fit in a suit that small ;-))
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Jason Harvestdancer

Mike Cl

Quote from: Jason Harvestdancer on October 26, 2020, 06:38:04 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFYtuABP7Tw
Yeah, I can see that Biden touching a little girls head is much much worse than grabbing them by the pussy.  Or walking into the girls dressing rooms at all of his beauty pageants, or having 19 women charge tRump with sexual assualt.  Your guy is simply brimming over with ethics/morals--as apparently are you.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Blackleaf

To be clear, I don't like Biden either. He's riding on Obama's coat tails, not on his own merits. But he's clearly the lesser of two evils here.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--