Online psychos?  Dime a dozen.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

trdsf

"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Munch

Flat earthers are a stranger the strange bunch. You could make the argument to someone believing in an afterlife because it has some merit to it since once someone's dead you could claim any made up story for the deceased.
But to constantly deny evidence of the shape of the earth when there is everything showing you your wrong, you can even get up videos showing the earths rotation, yet they still deny that all to live in that bubble is bizarre.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Xjs6fnpPWy4
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Baruch

Quote from: Munch on July 01, 2019, 07:48:25 AM
Flat earthers are a stranger the strange bunch. You could make the argument to someone believing in an afterlife because it has some merit to it since once someone's dead you could claim any made up story for the deceased.
But to constantly deny evidence of the shape of the earth when there is everything showing you your wrong, you can even get up videos showing the earths rotation, yet they still deny that all to live in that bubble is bizarre.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Xjs6fnpPWy4

Do you get the street theater?  Everyone is BSing everyone else.  That and bath salts.  Lots of bath salts.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Unbeliever

God Not Found

Hydra009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=708n4GCbTiM

*slaps money on the table*  More lies please.  In fact, stop whatever else you're doing and just lie to me constantly.  I know more of your made-up characters than I know my own flesh-and-blood family.  And at least twice a month, I'll worry about you dying before you're done lying.

Baruch

I don't find innumeracy funny.  This is why voters are easily fooled.

And even if one is average intelligence, which isn't claiming much, then half the population is stupider than you are ;-(
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Quote from: Baruch on July 03, 2019, 04:45:31 AM
I don't find innumeracy funny.  This is why voters are easily fooled.

You only have to fool enough of the people enough of the time.

QuoteAnd even if one is average intelligence, which isn't claiming much, then half the population is stupider than you are ;-(

And they're all in the Trump fan club.
God Not Found

Gawdzilla Sama

"And even if one is average intelligence, which isn't claiming much, then half the population is stupider than you are ;-("

That statement is truly stupid.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Hakurei Reimu

If he changed "average" to "median," it would be correct.
Warning: Don't Tease The Miko!
(she bites!)
Spinny Miko Avatar shamelessly ripped off from Iosys' Neko Miko Reimu